23 "Shark Tank" Products That'll Make Your Beauty Routine Easier
Shave some time and effort off your grooming routine with stuff like an ouchless hairbrush, magical Haitian Black Castor Oil, eco-friendly toothpaste nubs, and a makeup kit that'll help you put on your face in a pinch.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A CreaClip Set to help you finally pull off the at-home trim that you've been scared to try up until now or have seriously messed up in the past. Its built-in level will help create an even chop!
2. And The Cut Buddy, a super versatile grooming template you can use to make sure you get the perfect line on the beard, moustache, hairline... basically any hair on your head. A fade without a barber visit? It's possible with this.
3. A Michel Mercier Detangler brush that'll make quick, gentle work of your wet or dry hair thanks to a total of freaking 428 bristles in 32 different heights.
5. Kreyòl Essence features Haitian Black Castor Oil solo and also into their hair and skin products which, for the uninitiated, is a natural humectant that moisturizes by drawing in water vapor. So back to your routine, the oil is mean to help moisturize your scalp, promote hair growth, help fade stretch marks and more.
6. A tube of Nerd Wax so your sliding specs will stop messing up your makeup situation on the bridge of your nose.
7. Curlmix that'll help you wash and go with four steps made of nontoxic ingredients (shout out to the label readers, which includes the founder!). No need to do the extra legwork mixing and matching between different brands.
8. The Spatty and Spatty Daddy spatulas – they're flexible enough to help you get the dregs of that luxury conditioner out of the container you got as a free sample at Sephora and have sworn by ever since. Welcome to the empty bottle club.
9. Bite eco-friendly toothpaste to make squeezing out o' the tube and then that tube ending up in a landfill so yesterday. Simply chomp on the vegan-friendly bit and brush your teeth like normal. Plus! You can also grab some mouthwash bits.
10. A Turbie Twist so the days of balancing a heavy body towel on your head while you put on mascara is a thing of the past. Your poor neck! I have a LOT of hair past my shoulders and this bb handles it sopping wet, no problem.
11. Proven Skincare – it lets you take a 3-minute skincare quiz to evaluate your skin, lifestyle, and environmental to narrow down ingredients that'll suit you best, rather than a one-size-fits-all deal. No more feeling obligated to finish off a just-OK bottle of moisturizer or crosschecking that ingredients from different brands will mesh well.
13. The Mad Optimist – they offer up soap and bath products with ingredient offerings that are fully ~transparent~ so you know what you're putting on your body. They let you BUILD YOUR OWN PRODUCT, which is pretty cool (to say the least), but you can also pick up some premade goods to help with your everyday wash routine knowing you know what's in them.
15. Morning Head, a cap that you wet, plop on your head, then take off so you can quickly style your pop without taking a whole dang shower. Reviewers who shower at night love it.
17. Simple Sugars, a range of all-natural skincare for sensitive skin (the founder Lani DIY'd stuff that'd work for their eczema!) that'll seriously simply things by cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing in one fell swoop!
18. Makeup Junkie bags that'll help you round up your everyday essentials in a bag that has everything you could possibly want. It's wide, deep, lays flat when you open it, has a water-resistant interior, AND comes in a variety of designs to suit your liking.
20. *Reusable* Dermovia compression face masks that come with loops that go over your ears(!!!) so you don't have to awkwardly lie down just to keep your moisturizing sheet mask in place. (I can't be the only person who can't sit still for the 20 or so minutes a sheet mask requires.)
22. Shower Pill face wipes (the spinoff of the orig body wipes) that'll help you clean up after that sweaty at-home HIIT session you've been doing during your lunch breaks without being harsh on your skin. (So proud of you!)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.