19 Sex Toys That Can Basically Double As Decor
Everybody knows you should fill your home with multi-use items!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A bluetooth-connected couple's ring with beautiful curves and contours that make it look like it could control those smart window shades you installed.
2. A rubber ducky vibrator for a lil' bath-side decor you should probably hide when your nephews come over to hang out.
3. A ~love~ wall art kit so guests can marvel over the fruits of you and bae's intimacy like a Rorschach test.
4. An eggplant vibrator to marry your love for dirty texting and clean eating in an object that looks like a kitchen accent.
5. A glass dildo your Nana will wish you'd bought BOGO so she could place one at the entrance of her Dickensian Christmas village she keeps up October through February.
8. A mini shapely massager available in a few fun color combos to fit your playful interior aesthetic as a seemingly open-ended objet d'art.
10. An oral sex stimulator as the perfect addition to your styled bookshelves. Now you can finally say that you own something that won a Cannes Lion award!
11. A heart-shaped riding crop you could buy a dozen of them and put in a cute vase. They'll be useful for much longer than a bouquet of roses.
12. A vibrating wand someone may mistake as a smart lightbulb, so don't stash it with your spare bulbs.
13. A glow-in-the-dark cock ring for an adult version of those stars you stuck on your ceiling as a kid.
14. A dapper clitoral stimulator in black tie your aunt will probably try to hook up to her Neil Diamond Spotify playlist.
15. A vibrating couples' ring that could blend in perfectly with the rest of your minimalist Swedish home finds.
17. A pair of nipple suckers that might just get mistaken for a pair of modern salt and pepper shakers.
19. A pair of tasteful kegel balls that can pass for those decorative marbles you buy en masse and place in a bowl on your coffee table.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.