We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A faux-sheepskin rug you can throw on your ugliest arm chair and turn into your throne where you'll wield the most important of decisions, like which series to binge-watch this weekend.
2. A bidet toilet attachment for a spa-like experience to get you squeaky clean. Just think of all the closet space you're going to free up when you require FAR less TP!
4. Peel-and-stick wallpaper to help you get a snazzy DIY look 'til you're on an interior designer budget. It'll happen for ya one day.
6. A scratch-off state map as a cool reminder to finally take that road trip out west to commune with nature, far FAR away from other people.
7. A do-it-all toothbrush holder and dispenser might make it feel like you and your outside bones are living in the year 3022.
This game-changer includes a toothpaste dispenser, four cups and holders, and a place to store your toothbrushes.
Promising review: "I love this item! I saw it originally on TikTok and thought it would be perfect for our bathroom! We have one bathroom upstairs and five people who use it. This cleared up so much counter space for us! There are ventilation holes where the cups go to help make sure they dry properly. The toothpaste dispenser has really been working to get every last drop out of the tube. Would definitely recommend for a family or kids bathroom. There is also a little storage compartment behind the toothpaste that is great for extra brushes, cotton swabs, or flossers." —Sariyah J
Get it from Amazon for $18.97+ (available in three colors).
8. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you simply throw in your sink (the whole packet!), turn on the water, and watch fizz up as it does the tough work below on all the gunk that OTHER PEOPLE have let build up in your disposal.
Promising review: "Saw on TikTok (don’t judge) and automatically added to cart. So easy to use, takes probably a minute to fully bubble up and clean, and you’re left with a clean sink! I use with other drain cleaning products, but would 100% recommend for weekly maintenance." —Jessica Hamilton
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $6.99.
9. A pack of stain-removing, nontoxic cleaning cups that'll clean out your Keurig's innards once your coffee starts tasting a bit funny.
Promising review: "Okay, so these cleaner pods are awesome! I didn't know how gross our Keurig was until today. The big mason jar on the left is when I actually ran the cleaner through plus one rinse cycle. The middle one is another rinse cycle and the last one, on the right, is the last one I did. So yes, I would suggest running two or three rinse cycles instead of the recommended one. But it's still an awesome product for the price! I have a Keurig 2.0 and I had no issues." —Mads0421
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.95.
10. A carpet cleaner will transform all sorts of soft surfaces in your home BESIDES your carpet (though it'll do amazing work there too). Turns out, you don't need to buy a new couch after that huge spill you're pretending like isn't there.
Promising review: "Buy this NOW! My husband and I absolutely love this little thing. We have used it to clean our cars, mattresses, upholstered chairs, area rugs, and our couch. It works great and is so convenient for almost everything. Easy to clean, easy to move. I did use this on our carpet to compare to my larger carpet cleaner and it did NOT clean as well as my larger cleaner did. It is excellent for spot cleaning, though." —Marianne R. Fezza
Get it from Amazon for $122+ (available in three configurations).
11. A set of TikTok-famous adjustable mug organizers that'll help you better use your kitchen cabinet space *and* also keep your mugs safer since they fit on top of a mug, creating a setup where you can safely stack a second mug on top instead of googling replacements.
Psst — if you want to see them in action, check out this viral TikTok of the mug organizers that's clocked millions of views.
Promising review: "I love these cup organizers. I have a small cabinet above where my coffeepot is and these have made it a pleasure to open that cabinet. All cups are organized and easy to get to. They stay right where they should be. No more stacking them inside one another and them falling over when I opened the cabinet. I also use these for some bowls in my dish set. Works great. I just ordered a couple more and I am going to use them for my china cabinet. I wondered when I first bought them because the price was a little high. Worth every penny and more. I can not say enough good about these." —ChefGirl
Get a set of six (to organize 12 mugs) from Amazon for $24.99 (available in three colors).
12. An automatic bleach toilet cleaning system, because Rosey the Robot isn't available for bathroom cleaning, but this gadget will send cleaner into your bowl with each flush. It's a start!
It's super quick to install, and one cartridge can last up to three months!
Promising review: "I've installed these in all six toilets in my home and they are a great idea. I've been using this for about four to five years. This device circulates bleach product into the toilet bowl after every flush, where it is needed to prevent staining such as water lines from calcium buildup. The chlorine water is restricted to the bowl, not the tank. If chlorine is in the tank it will erode away the flapper and foam seal which separates the tank from the bowl, requiring more expensive repairs. This product solves that problem with no drawbacks and don't look unsightly like the clamp-on bars of chlorine that are permanently inside the bowl." —Dr. D123
Get it from Amazon for $9.97.
13. A dishwasher magnet so everyone in the house is on the same page about whether it's OK to eat off a plate that's in the dishwasher.
Promising review: "I got this because my mother has dementia and she kept putting away dirty dishes 🤦🏽♀️. And believe it or not she has actually been using it and it definitely has been working! So I highly suggest buying this for parents or someone you know who has a similar problem!" —Raquel
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (also available in black).
Also check out a version that's completely silver without the red or green for $19.95.
14. A luxe-looking mousepad with a metal finish for smooth movement that'll perk up a lackluster home office — even if that home office is the couch or your bed.
15. A cat tree (an actual faux tree) so your fave felines can frolick in a fixture that fits in with your house plant collection. We love a multi-functional piece!
16. A set of soap dispensers you can decant your shower products into for a spa vibe. (No one has to know that's 99 cent-store shampoo!)
17. Some faux marble tile you can put to work in your bathroom (as this reviewer did) or in your kitchen as an easy-peasy backsplash.
Just make sure you avoid the actual sink, as these are flexible and humidity resistant but not waterproof.
Promising review: "Really made my bathroom stand out and it was super easy to apply. Adhesive seems very strong. I recommend making sure everything is lined up before pressing down firmly. Once it's down it's hard to peel back off." —Andy
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
18. A jar of the The Pink Stuff — a cleaning paste made to handle all kinds of gross, stuck-on situations like that bathroom floor grout you came to terms with being dirty gray forever.
19. An indoor-friendly hammock chair that'll give "hanging out" a new meaning. Add a throw pillow and you'll never want to leave.
20. A *washable* faux white tiger hide rug to really snazz up your home without having to be too precious around it.
I own this rug and ADORE it. Like other Ruggable rugs, it comes with a rug pad that keeps it in place and you leave behind when it's time to wash the rug. I haven't needed to wash my rug just yet, but I think it looks like the real deal. AKA, it looks VERY expensive. And if feels even softer underfoot than an actual hide rug. (Or at least a real cow hide rug. I've never tread across an authentic tiger hide rug before...but that's something I'll be fine with if I never get around to it in life.)
Get it from Ruggable for $349. And check out lots of other washable faux hide rugs.