45 Products Under $10 That'll Basically Pay For Themselves Over And Over Again
Three cheers for useful investments that won't feel like a burden on your wallet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Bandages that'll ACTUALLY match your skin tone so your healing process will be seamless, quicker, and therefore less-painful. Also, maybe those Minions bandages look cute on your kid, but you don't want to wear one on your hand!
2. And a mini first-aid kit you can fill with your own supplies (like ^ bandages) and keep on you at all times for when minor catastrophes happen.
3. A holographic highlighter palette because you wanna shine without spending your weekly disposable income on a shimmery cheek bone.
4. And a high-wattage glow booster you can use alone or on top of your fave splurge-y highlighter in case you'd prefer that your shimmer is seen from space.
5. A bedside caddy you'll congratulate yourself for purchasing next time you need your headphones and would pay $50 to NOT crawl out from underneath your covers.
6. A wood polish with astounding "before" and "after" pics — it might just have you seeking out all sorts of worn-out wood surfaces to rejuvenate.
7. Elastic shoelaces you may just use on every last pair of shoes once you realize how much time they buy you in getting ready in the morning or just getting through security at the airport. (They also make putting on shoes easier for people who have a hard time bending over to tie laces.)
8. A mug warmer to keep at your desk because you and I both know the only thing you hate more than cold coffee is your coworker whose pasta leftovers always get all over the microwave (and they never bother to clean it up).
9. And a super specific but incredibly helpful microwave cover to help you heat up leftovers and avoid gross splatter. Plus, it collapses for easy storage!
10. A texturizing dry shampoo (that smells slightly beachy) to perk up dirty hair without leaving weird white spots in dark locks.
11. A lightning charging cable for your iPhone to keep at the office for those days when you were really looking forward to slipping into sweatpants at 6:03 p.m. but then the group chat reminded you it's someone's bday dinner tonight.
12. A setting powder made for oily skin to keep your t-zone looking like matte perfection during seasons when it normally feels like your makeup is sliding down your face on the way to work. But that's a thing of the past!
13. A box of slow cooker liners that'll make cleaning up after yourself (and delicious concoctions) criminally easy. Just toss the liner when you're finished!
14. A bright accordion folder where you can file important papers because no matter how many bills you go paperless for, there'll still be SOME physical papers you'll need to locate quickly.
15. A box of Magic Erasers to brighten dingy sneakers, remove walls scuffs, scrub away marks on stainless-steel sinks, and clean up grout stains on shower walls.
16. A pair of Drain Wigs, which is really just a funny name (that sounds like an excellent Drag Race insult) for drain hair catchers.
17. An easy jar opener — easier than those rubber things — so you won't have to burst a blood vessel in your eye just trying to open a jar of fancy preserves you, tbh, spent way too much on at the *nice* food store in your neighborhood.
18. A set of pastel highlighters to call your attention to the essentials during study sessions or organize a bullet journal without giving yourself eyestrain — and therefore rendering that life helper a life hurter.
19. A pair of Fiskars scissors (I own and adore!) with a soft grip that'll cut as smooth as buttah without turning your poor hands red.
20. A shampoo brush that'll target buildup and hurt so good with the teeth massaging your scalp like you're at the salon. Plus it is SO CHEAP.
23. A paddle detangling brush that can do major things for unruly hair (and maybe save a few bucks of the detangling spray you normally use to douse your hair so post-shower detangling doesn't feel like a torture session).
24. A glitter primer for keeping those sparkles in place, whether it's for a sizzling eye look or swatching.
25. A stick of anti-chafing balm to keep your inner thighs and other parts ouchless when it's time to get physical, physical.
26. A makeup sponge storage set with two drying racks that'll let the air circulate so much better when you're drying it out post-wash. Then when you're ready to take a sponge with you, just throw it in one of the adorbs cat cases!
27. And a five-pack of highly rated makeup sponges in case you've been bad about washing your current one and you could use some redemption.
28. And while we're on the subject, a brush cleansing pad can take care of your other makeup tools and keep them in fighting shape for drastically longer.
30. A coffee scoop/bag clip so you'll never have to track down a spoon to fill 'er up with caffeine while you're zombie yawning.
31. And a pair of reusable K-cups in case you find yourself buying coffee near your office instead of opting for the K-cups your company provides and you're v meh about. (I feel your pain.)
33. And an easy lip stain for delivering major color that'll stay put for so much longer than regular lipstick or gloss.
35. A waist bag to free up your hands for stuff like wrangling a toddler, putting up your hands on a roller coaster, or fighting off zombies while running for your bunker in the hills.
36. A sheet of door-dampening bumpers that'll be silent and go unnoticed, much like your deep dive for snacks when the baby's asleep.
37. A 3-in-1 avocado tool for *safely* dismantling the green fruit faster for treats like toast, guac, and more!
38. A rugged dad cap in a range of colors to keep on standby for shielding your eyes from the sun or helping disguise a lackluster hair day.
39. A heel liner to give some sweet relief for that amazing pair of shoes that slip just enough to leave your heels howling in pain.
40. And a couple of pairs of gel inserts that'll cushion your foot pads on the DL when you decide to wear heels.
41. A handy dino here to hold your phone while you take your millionth BuzzFeed quiz of the afternoon. (We support your BF quiz blackhole.)
45. A dog water dispenser you can throw in your bag for all sorts of adventures with your BFF. After all, you've both gotta hydrate in order to THRIVE.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.