We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An expandable under-sink kit that'll fit around awkward pipes in the kitchen or bathroom while giving some sturdy ground to those bottles of cleaner and rolls of toilet paper. No more cabinet avalanches!
2. A slim cutlery organizer to turn that drawer-wide organizer into trash when you realize this takes up half the space. Time to get rid of that countertop utensil container!
3. A tea bag organizer that'll lend a glimpse into just how long you've been giving boxes of tea too much kitchen cabinet space. Sit back, relax, and sip that tea knowing you were able to pick out the bag you wanted ASAP.
4. An easy-peasy pan organizer sturdy enough to hold your hefty Pyrex dishes in way less room in your cabinet. So much less jangling next time you feel like baking lasagna.
5. A password book you should fill out IN PENCIL because who can keep up with all those passwords you constantly have to change and apparently are not strong enough for the robots unless it has something like 29478495734592713 on the end.
6. And a monthly bill planner for helping manage those expenses that feel like they're looming over your head, much like that bill-tracking app (and the four previous ones you tried) that didn't quite cut it for you. You were always more of the pen-to-paper type anyway.
7. A shower curtain liner with mesh storage pockets I love and will buy for as long as it's a thing I can buy.
8. A coupon organizer that'll attach to your shopping cart so you aren't rifling through your purse looking for that supreme deal on diapers at checkout. Now maybe you'll actually use all those coupons you clip!
9. A hanger organizer you should've bought for your laundry room eons ago instead of scrounging for spares in every family member's closet. Remember that time you bought a 50-pack of hangers because you thought you were out but you most definitely weren't? Yep.
10. A glove box organizer so you won't have to rifle through a mountain of extra fast food napkins or crumpled-up receipts the next time a genius overshoots a parallel parking job while you're sitting in your car during your lunch break eating Taco Bell.
11. An RFID-blocking travel wallet you'll wish you had the past five trips when you came back home and got grilled to the high heavens. (Pssst, just download the Mobile Passport app already.)
12. A daily planning pad as a nice looking reminder that you should drink some water — yep, even that — and give you a neat way to organize your day. And you can tear off today's page tomorrow and start anew.
13. Packing cubes that'll help you pack in so much more than you'd expect into your suitcase... especially because you decided to go last-minute shopping against your better judgment.
14. Soft organizers you can easily nestle into dresser drawers because you've spent far too much time hunting down that last clean pair of seamless underwear.
15. An adjustable wrap stand to gather your food-saving heroes into a super-helpful assembly so you can easily tell the difference between the wax paper and parchment paper.
16. A grid organizer with stretchy straps to secure and then quickly locate that one thing you really need right now when you're on the go. This is gonna slide soooo nicely into your carry-on backpack! I'm getting shivers just thinking about it.
17. A no-tangle earbuds wrap you can toss in your bag or coat pocket so you'll just have to unwind your cord instead of pick it apart when during wasted podcast-listening time. It simply flips up to create a seal so nothing gets loose 'til you're ready to do some listening.
18. A pair of headrest hooks for keeping your purse *right* where you need it so you don't embarrass yourself in front of your dear friends at the drive-thru when you're trying to find your preferred form of payment.
19. A charging station rack so the fam's electronics can be neatly filed away (the cords get tucked into the base!) while they gas up for the next binge of YouTube videos.
20. Spice strips for transforming your regular old drawer into a ~custom~ spice drawer. Come on, doesn't it look quite nice?!
21. And cable clips to keep those pesky cords RIGHT where you want them. They're perfect now and now there's no going back.
22. Genius shoe stackers that'll finally solve the problem of how to fit in all those new gems you've acquired into the same amount of space. Welp, yer a wizard Harry.
23. A handy scarf hanger to empty that fabric cube of scarves you have (you thought you lost that Buffalo plaid one!) into a neat display so you can actually wear all those beauts on the reg.
24. An over-the-door towel rack built with some hooks too so you can put your robe and clothes somewhere that isn't the floor or on top of the toilet.
25. A hanging jewelry organizer to keep your baubles separated and tidy so you can ACTUALLY wear all those great things you already have.
26. A collapsible car trunk organizer you can easily anchor to keep your auto essentials in place instead of rolling around in the back every time you take a right on a yellow light.
27. A laundry hamper that'll hang on the back of the door so the dirty piles littering your bathroom floor finally have a designated place to hang out.
29. A batteries organizer for clearing out your junk drawer and letting the cream of the crop rise to the top and then actually be used before they can expire.
30. A behind-the-door cabinet for the room where you swear you have absolutely no more space. Put that vertical space to WERK.
31. A lid organizer so you can finally do something useful with all of those food storage containers. No more throwing out a lid-less container! OK, so maybe your aunt should start inviting you to parties just to sell these things, huh?!
32. A vertical purse hanger because you don't have the shelf space for upright purse storage but you also don't want to put stress on those gorgeous bag handles unless you've gotta. This keeps 'em upright minus that stress.
33. Reusable rubber twists — a better option than Velcro strips to help you keep cables and wires sorted when not in use. Oh, and you can even ~color code~ them!
34. Sugru moldable glue you can really get creative with thanks to its versatility to step in for storage solutions where other products fail.
35. A hat rack that'll hang on the door or mount on the wall so your extensive cap collection stops hogging all your sparse shelf space.
36. Fishing rod racks for your garage doors as a *legendary* use of that empty space you didn't even realize you could use this way!
37. A hanging wall organizer that'll catch incoming mail, keys, and other little essentials that you need by the door.
38. A flexible sink caddy so you'll be able to locate that dish brush or sponge above the pile of dirty dishes.
39. Pencil pouches you can use to help organize small cords, beauty products, and yes, even pencils! So really, they're just great to keep handy. Seriously, have you heard the good news about pouches? Listen up.
41. A toilet paper holder who's perfectly poised to hand you a full roll of toilet paper in a could-be-dire situation.
42. A well-labeled travel pill organizer with compartments you can take out as you need them while you're on your glamorous travels.
43. A bedside storage caddy for stashing your glasses, current read, eye mask, or anything else that you may need after you've nestled down into your deliciously warm bed for a winter night.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.