1. A Momofuku ramen noodles variety pack as a quick 'n' easy meal for when all you wanna do is open a packet, boil some water, and then chow down. This is one of my favorite lazy meals and I'll keep buying these as long as they keep making them.
I tried out these noodles as part of the Ultimate Variety Pack and haven't looked back since. I want to ALWAYS have these in my kitchen cabinets. Yes, they're THAT good. I'm very lazy and have spent way too much money on takeout in my life, so I'm forever looking for a solution to help me get takeout-worthy food at home for the least amount of effort. These totally fit the bill. I also like to toss chopped scallions on top. I'll even even mix in sautéed veggies and chicken to help bulk up the dish...or just use up the stuff that I have that I know I need to eat. I adore them so much that I even bought my brother a big bundle of them for Christmas and he was VERY excited when he opened it because Momofuku and David Chang's amazing reputation precede them.
Get a 15-pack from Amazon for $47.99 (includes 5 servings each of 3 varieties) or get a 20-pack from Momofuku for $52 (includes 10 servings of the popular Soy & Scallion and 5 servings each of the other 2 varieties).
2. Plus, a "tingly" umami seasoning that'll make quick work of figuring out how to whip up a protein or sides with a serious kick of flavor that regular ole salt and pepper can't deliver. I swear by this stuff for my foil packet salmon.
So $15 for a jar of seasoning might feel a bit steep but hear me out: This has made so many lackluster quick home lunches feel like something I paid $20 for and stood in line to order with everyone else in New York City. And you don't need a whole lot to add some amazing flavor either. When I use it for salmon, I rub the salmon in olive oil and then top it with this before cooking. I love salmon but am sorta bad at grocery shopping, so I tend to eat the same lunch over and over again. (Also, cooking for one is hard!) This keeps things feeling lively and gets me excited about food I actually fixed for myself.
Get it from Amazon for $14.99.
3. A powerful dishwashing spray that, honestly, if you buy anything from this list, this should be it. Whether you have a dishwasher or not, you likely have looked at a sink full of dirty dishes at least once in your life and said, "Nope, I'm ordering takeout." This stuff makes doing the dishes criminally easy.
I live in an apartment without a dishwasher and I honestly use that as an excuse to order takeout food instead of cooking. But as soon as I got my hands on a bottle of this stuff (regular Dawn is my go-to dish soap, BTW), I put it to use on both a saucepan I used to make homemade enchilada sauce *and* the casserole dish I baked those enchiladas, which had a ton of caked-on food. It really does work like I say it does! Like, scary well.
Get the starter pack from Amazon for $17.50.
4. A dishwasher magnet so everyone in the house is on the same page about whether it's OK to eat off a plate that's in the dishwasher without having to grill everyone. Because, IDK about you but I've used about every excuse to order takeout so you may have too.
Promising review: "I got this because my mother has dementia and she kept putting away dirty dishes 🤦🏽♀️. And believe it or not, she has actually been using it and it definitely has been working! So I highly suggest buying this for parents or someone you know who has a similar problem!" —Raquel
Get it from Amazon for $6.92 (also available in black).
Also check out a version that's completely silver without the red or green for $19.95.
5. A reviewer-beloved veggie chopper can make onion tears and food prep mess a thing of the past! This way, you can actually pull off that Pinterest recipe you've been meaning to make instead of paying Uber Eats $30 for Taco Bell. (Sometimes that's worth it, though.)
Check out a TikTok of the veggie chopper in action.
Promising review: "Makes life so much easier. I can't imagine chopping onions or bell peppers by hand anymore, and it does so much more. We used to have a Prepworks chopper, which was a similar idea, but you had to press so hard to chop and it broke after not too long. This one requires very little effort to cut through the food and it has a generous container." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $29.98.
6. A trio lasagna pan so everyone in the fam will get their own fave version of lasagna for dinner without *too* much fuss. Now, Italian dinner night for carnivores and vegetarians won't require dialing up your neighborhood pizza place.
FYI, you can 6,000% use these for brownies, blondies, and bread too. This is also great for making several kinds of lasagna at once if you and other fam members have different preferences!
Promising review: "I loved everything about this pan. It's versatile. I can put three different cake mixes in each well, or meat loaves, etc. I really love this pan! A very happy customer." —Lisa F.
Get it from Amazon for $22.99.
7. A magnetic stove shelf that's the perfect amount of room to keep your most used spices and encourage you to use all those "hmm, yeah, this is interesting" spice mixes you picked up from Trader Joe's the other week.
StoveShelf is a small business and these shelves are built to last a lifetime.
Promising review: "This is an excellent buy. The shelf helped me declutter my cabinet and it is an awesome storage space for my more-often-used spices. It is sturdy, easily installed, and attractive. I recommend this shelf." —Pamella R.
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (available in six styles and three sizes).
8. A electric air fryer with tons of onion rings and other scrumptious possibilities that'll have you looking at every piece of food you have in the house differently instead of putting on shoes to go through the drive-thru.
Promising review: "My husband surprised me with this fryer cause he said it was the deal of the day and couldn't pass up. I was hesitant at first because it is a very large piece of equipment and we have limited counter space. But once I started using this, I couldn't stop! I love it so much! It really does get things crispy! I have cooked chicken wings, tacos, zucchini fries, bacon, and more in it, and everything comes out great! You do have to play around with the temp and timing of stuff but once you get the hang of it, it's easy peasy! The digital buttons make it easy and it's nice to have different options instead of just off/on like with some fryers. And it actually isn't too heavy so I can move it on and off my counter easy, too. I think it's a great way to crisp food without turning on my hot oven in the summer! Would definitely recommend!" —willmatic84
Get it from Amazon for $59.99+ (available in three sizes and four colors).
9. Plus, a magnetic air fryer cheat sheet so you can merely glance at it as a kitchen helper instead of scrolling through your Pinterest board for that ONE recipe.
Promising review: "Bought an air fryer several months ago which I haven't used a whole lot because it came with only a few recipes but not enough info on other items to cook. The Lotteli cheat sheet gives you cooking times and temperatures for a lot of your common everyday foods in a magnetized easy-to-read, two-sheet combo that fills in where the air fryer pamphlet that came with the unit leaves out. I also bought an air fryer cookbook but this only comes with specific recipes, whereas the cheat sheet fills in the void for quick basic needs. Very happy with this purchase! 😁" —B. Frank Smith
Get it from Amazon for $11.45 (available in two colors).
10. A silicone baking mat might just become your sheet pan's BFF because this'll replace a roll (and then some) of aluminum foil used as a pan lining. I own these mats and have used them for basically every single thing that you could bake in an oven, whether that's roasted veggies, salmon, or really anything from the frozen-food aisle.
Promising review: "I use these mats multiple times a day. They make cleanup super easy, which is really important in my hectic life. They wipe off easily with just water." —Tasia Lung
Get a set of two from Amazon for $19.96.
11. Plus, a set of nonstick, heat-safe sheet pan dividers that'll act like little trays to contain various veggies that cook at different time intervals.
Check out a TikTok of the nonstick sheet pan dividers in action.
Promising review: "Brilliant. 100,000% recommend them! They let me separate veggies by how long they take to cook so they are all ready at the same time and nothing is over- or undercooked. I love these cheat sheets. They are a great tool for my kitchen." —yule
Get a set of four from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in two colors).
12. A rapid egg cooker to get your favorite breakfast or salad topping *just* how you like it, rather than tossing improperly cooked eggs (for the millionth time). Turns out that the thing you really needed to amp up your at-home lunch salads was hard-boiled eggs.
Promising review: "If hard-boiled eggs are at all a part of your life, this device will change everything. Reclaim lost hours, catch up on missed TV, reconnect with old friends and family. Anything is possible with the free time you'll find at your disposal as you drop six eggs into this beast, press a button, and then walk away. What will you do? High-intensity exercise? Model building? Learn a second language? I hear your concern. 'What if I become so engrossed in my newfound love of taxonomy that I forget about my eggs?' Fear not, efficient chef. Like the horn of Gabriel himself, the unmistakable tone of this technological marvel could rouse the dead and bring you running to your fresh-and-ready ova's side. The Dash Go Rapid Egg Cooker is what mankind has been working toward since the first roundish stone was shaped into a wheel. Witness the apex of human innovation! Did not love the poaching tray." —J. Mercer Crenshaw
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in eight colors). Also check out the double-decker version.
13. Plus, an egg bite maker because your Starbies habit is getting a little TOO much since you've come to swear by these for your daily breakfast. (I get it, I too am obsessed.) This'll help you make 'em on the cheap(er) and customize them as you like.
Psst. A lot of folks also use these for pancake and protein pancake bites!
Promising review: "I bought this in hopes to make egg bites similar to Starbucks' and I have not been disappointed. I chose this one after reading reviews on the smaller four-bite size. I have used it multiple times and have had excellent results each time. I followed the recipe in the booklet and used a tip from another reviewer that suggested to triple the cottage cheese amount. It’s very easy to use and clean." —April124
Get it from Amazon for $39.99 (clip the $10 off coupon on the product page for this price; available in three colors).
14. A handheld heated bag sealer will keep any bagged ingredients fresh and ready for all your recipes. No more ducking out to the diner because your ingredients, as it turned out, weren't so fresh.
It also comes with a small bag cutter at the bottom for easy access when it comes time to reopen!
Promising review: "Convenient. One of those 'TikTok made me buy it' decisions. LOL. I love it!" —Dayreona Irvin
Get it from Amazon for $14.97 (available in four colors).
15. An instant-read meat thermometer to help you FINALLY cook the perfect steak for a gourmet-tasting meal that you're not paying someone else to make.
Promising review: "Couldn't be easier to use, really. I tested it with ice water and boiling water, and it seems to be pretty accurate. I've already cooked some steaks using it and they came out perfect. Plan to use it a lot with my smoker and expect good results there too. I love that it has the magnets so I can stick on the fridge, the grill, or the smoker, and it's always handy. And you really can't beat the price at under $10!" —FCC
Get it from Amazon for $10.
16. Some jarred truffle-infused pasta sauce for quite possibly the fanciest take on an easy, reliable pantry meal.
The Pomodoro sauce is hearty without any spice. And the Arrabbiata sauce delivers the heat. I've tried both of these flavors of Truff pasta sauce and they are SO good. It likely goes without saying but if you don't like truffles, you won't like this. It is VERY truffle-y. I'm also a big fan of the Truff hot sauce from the same brand. Most of the time I make a meal of whatever pasta and jarred sauce I happen to have as a last resort, but I look forward to eating pasta with this delish sauce — even if it's just noodles and sauce with not even a sprinkle of Parm to dress it up! It'll cost ya more than Prego or other store-bought sauces. But it's worth it as a treat!
Get two jars from Amazon for $24.99.
17. A set of pantry staples that'll feel anything but ordinary because they're vegan, and gluten free, but taste PHENOMENAL. Try the Lemon Miso Not Just Salad Dressing and then we'll chat.
This includes: Lemon Miso Not Just Salad Dressing; Dilly Ranch Not Just Salad Dressing; Chili Lime Not Just Salad Dressing; 10 Veggie Not Just Pasta Sauce; Creamy Basil Not Just Pasta Sauce; Tomato Not Just Pesto; Coconut Sugar Not Just Caramel. I've tried the miso, 10 veggie, and pesto sauces. They've seriously jazzed up quickie lunches in between WFH meetings. The brand's site has TONS of recipes and ideas on how to use the sauces. Also, the packaging just looks nice. Sometimes it's the little things like that that'll successfully convince you to not open up the Grubhub app.
Get them from Not Just for $59.20. You can also buy all the condiments separately.