We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2017, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. For our most up-to-date recommendations, check out the 2018 version of this post!
1. A highly rated teardrop sponge that'll help your makeup look perfect for as long as the holy grail Beautyblender.
2. Or a two-pack of silicone sponges to help cut down on the amount of foundation or concealer that's sacrificed for the sake of a gorgeous finish.
3. A two-pack of glass phone screen protectors you can easily DIY for less than a third of the cost of having someone apply one at the Apple store.
4. A Target candle dupe to use instead of that Anthropologie candle burning in every store (because you want your place to smell like that, but you aren't made of money).
5. A bamboo Royal Craft Wood cutting board with juice grooves and most of the bells and whistles that makes the sturdy OXO cutting board perfect for everyday tasks.
6. An AmazonBasics laptop sleeve to lend some extra cushion comparable (in silhouette) to an InCase classic neoprene sleeve.
7. A tube of Wet N Wild Catsuit Lipstick for delivering longlasting color similar to Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick.
8. An InnoGear ultransonic diffuser to rival the essential oil-diffusing effect of the super sexy (but much more expensive) MUJI one.
9. A waterproof bluetooth AOMAIS speaker for clear sound nearly as impressive as the significantly pricier Bose SoundLink.
10. An RTIC tumbler that'll keep liquids as hot or as frigid as you like, just as the cult-status Yeti does. And you can deck it out with all the stickers you want.
11. A WorkPro 100-piece tool kit — it's a better budget-friendly home-improvement starter kit than the Stanley 65-piece one.
12. An Oral-B rechargeable toothbrush with lean, mean cleaning power akin to a Philips Sonicare toothbrush.
13. A Ucanbe eyeshadow palette with a range of colors that'll add some sizzle to any look, much like the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette.
14. A KitchenIQ sharpener that'll handle dull kitchen knives for change when compared to the Chef's Choice sharpener.
15. A set of cloth diaper fasteners to turn you into a cloth diaper convert and finally ditch the disposables.
16. An Aeropress that'll become your #1 caffeine bud with the versatility to use on camping trips, at the office, or just on your kitchen countertop — unlike a splurge-y Nespresso machine.
17. A Zinus mattress foundation to impress your back without blowing your meager budget on an IKEA bed frame.
18. A pair of London Fog boots that'll get you through all sorts of winter slush for less than a pair of L.L. Bean boots.
19. A ThermoPro digital meat thermometer to serve up some tasty, perfectly cooked meals around the same temp as a LavaTools thermometer.
20. A Ninja blender that'll whirrrr its way into your heart and take the place of the buzzy Vitamix in your smoothie-loving heart.
21. A Cuisinart stainless-steel cooking set to shine just as bright in your kitchen as an All-Clad cookware set.
22. A Shark hand vac that's actually meant for pet owners, but still has the detail cleaning akin to a Dyson hand vac.
23. An Instant Pot to stand in for one of seven kitchen appliances, one of which is a rice cooker, like a pricey Zojirushi one.
24. A pair of Joules wellies that'll let you stomp around in puddles 'til you can shell out the cash for holy grail Hunters.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.