We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A two-pack of glass phone screen protectors anyone can easily DIY (I did!) for less than a third of the cost of having someone apply one at the Apple store.
2. Stila eyeliner to help you draw on your preferred swoop with smudgeproof wear (versus the slightly more versatile action of the double-tipped Tom Ford).
3. An Instant Pot that'll stand in for one of seven kitchen appliances, one of which is a rice cooker, like a pricey Zojirushi one.
4. A Target candle dupe as a much cheaper expense to burn through than that Anthropologie candle burning in every store.
5. A bamboo Benir Kitchen cutting board with juice grooves and most of the bells and whistles that makes the sturdy OXO cutting board perfect for everyday tasks.
6. A highly rated teardrop sponge that'll do the gorgeous deed like the pricier original BeautyBlender.
7. A Cuisinart stainless-steel cooking set to shine just as bright in your kitchen as an All-Clad cookware set while whipping up all sorts of delish meals.
8. Wet N Wild Catsuit Lipstick for delivering long-lasting color similar to Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick.
9. A Shark hand vac that's actually meant for pet owners, but can still handle detail cleaning like a Dyson hand vac can.
10. An RTIC tumbler that'll keep liquids as hot or as frigid as you like, just as the cult-status Yeti does.
11. An Oral-B rechargeable toothbrush with lean, mean cleaning power akin to a Philips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush for the best dental visit yet!
12. A WorkPro 100-piece tool kit as a better budget-friendly home-improvement starter kit than the Stanley 65-piece one.
13. A KitchenIQ sharpener that'll handle dull kitchen knives for change when compared to the Chef's Choice sharpener.
14. A Ucanbe eyeshadow palette with a range of colors to add some sizzle to any look, much like the Urban Decay Naked Heat palette.
15. A set of cloth diaper fasteners that could turn you into a cloth diaper convert, finally ditching the disposables.
16. An InnoGear ultrasonic diffuser that'll rival the essential oil-diffusing effect of the super sexy (but much more expensive) MUJI one.
17. An Aeropress — it may just become your #1 caffeine bud with the versatility to use on camping trips, at the office, or just on your kitchen countertop — unlike a splurge-y Nespresso machine.
18. An AmazonBasics laptop sleeve to lend some extra cushion comparable (in silhouette) to an InCase classic neoprene sleeve.
19. A Zinus mattress foundation for impressing your back without blowing your meager budget on an IKEA bed frame.
20. London Fog boots to get you through all sorts of winter slush for less than a pair of L.L. Bean boots.
21. A Ninja blender that'll whirrrr its way into your life and take the place of the buzzy Vitamix in your smoothie-loving heart.
22. A pair of Joules wellies for stomping around in puddles 'til you can shell out the cash for holy grail Hunters.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.