26 Practical Things That'll Also Give Your Car A Lil' Personality
Might as well make it feel like yours with enviable accessories like a Chewbacca seatbelt cover, an exhibitionist squirrel air freshener, metallic floor mats, and (car) loads full of other useful stuff.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Chewbacca seatbelt cover so The Force (rather than rubs and seatbelt burns) can always be with you.
2. Agate-look drink coasters that'll help soak up the condensation from your McD's Diet Coke. IDK how they do it, but it really does just taste different.
3. Or a spookier style coaster because, despite what your least fun friend says, you *can* decorate for Halloween now. Look forward to some bone-dry cup holders.
4. An essential oil diffuser that clips onto your car vent with a zen-like design to help you keep your cool when the person in front of you at the drive-thru is obviously a total amateur.
5. Or a lil' doggy you can keep nearby for a fresh waft that'll have to suffice 'til your home is big enough to accommodate a Jeff Koons original.
8. A Golden Girls windshield shade to help keep your vehicle's contents cool while the convo remains sizzling.
9. A chic(?!) cupholder trash can that'll catch all those squeezed-dry sauce pockets, straw wrappers, and receipts you no longer require.
10. A set of interior LED lights to make your vehicle look like the VIP section of the club. Here the (water) bottle service is free.
13. AND while we're in that sparkly vein, glitzy side seat catchalls so you can have your stuff right where you need, rather than that dead zone on the floor between your seat and console.
14. A flashy lil' document holder to help you track down your registration and insurance info faster in the depths of your glove box.
15. A dog booster seat with a seatbelt that attaches to your pup's collar. Gone are the days of your furry BFF "helping" you navigate by sticking their wet lil' nose in your ear while you're weaving through traffic.
16. Universal fit seat covers to guard your poor driver's seat from your drive-thru french fry habit.
17. A "nitrous" replacement cigarette lighter for helping you fulfill all your Furious fantasies. Ok maybe just a little because #safety.
18. And an actually cute ash tray with a light so you can retire that soda can you've almost tried to drink out of several times.
20. Or a streamlined wheel cover for a bit of grip in case your style is a little less Legally Blonde.
21. An adorable phone holder with an embrace wide enough to fit most phones because nothing looks as bad as unsafe driving [insert guilt-inducing mom stare].
22. Metallic rubber floor mats for anyone who could use a dash of color while keeping those precious vehicle floors pristine.
23. A colorful seat-back organizer that also just happens to be a trash container. So next time your kids says they didn't see the trash you can just give them a hard stare bc this beaut STICKS OUT.
24. And a larger waterproof trash bin the whole fam can use to toss their stuff someplace that isn't the floorboard.
25. A colorful car organizer you can strap in with a seat belt or nestle in between seats. And you can easily change your mind with this because it'll easily move from one spot to another.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.