23 Planners That'll Help You Organize Your Life Right Now
Writing things down in a planner can make big leaps in helping you stick to a schedule that works for you, even right now.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Things are definitely not normal rn, we know! But there are some low-lift things that can help you get through this time of social distancing. For example, writing your schedule in a planner! You're still taking work meetings and likely doing normal-ish things like exercising and cooking dinner. Those should go in your planner too! Despite everything, crossing out something you accomplished on a to-do list always feels oh-so satisfying.
And now, for the planners:
2. An illustrated planner you can have customized with your name, lest anyone try to steal this cutie and all your plans. Hey, it's the little things that can really excite you!
3. A weekly desk pad to help you put your to-do list in a way that's extremely obvious (in a v pretty way). Sometimes you just need to see it in front of your face. Plus! You can use it as an impromptu mousepad for your home office setup.
4. A Dave Ramsey financial planner in case you're using all this not-going-out time you now have on your hands to figure out where you can cut back. If you've ever looked up "budget hacks" on YouTube, the algorithm has *def* led you to a video that mentions his methods.
5. Or a different budget planner with some ~flowery~ language can also help you put your goals to paper.
6. Or! A printable financial planner that'll cost you even less (that is if you have paper on hand already).
7. A gorgeous linen-cover journal – it'll look so luxe in your Insta flat lays with your Taco bell drive-thru takeout. (Y'all, support your fave local businesses! Non-chain eateries too.)
8. A wall-mounted organizer set to help you spell it out to everyone in your household. Plus it'll easily erase for when ya' gotta refresh your to-do list.
9. A Dr. Seuss Moleskin planner to bring a bit of cheer to your day without, like, shoving it down your throat. In case you want some pep but not TOO much pep, OK?!
10. A running log book that, OK isn't quite a planner but more or less will help you keep track of your exercise regimen anyway. Sometimes it just helps to look at your accomplishments.
11. A spiral-bound Rifle Paper Co. number in case you like to leave your planners laying flat open for easier doodling and note-taking.
13. A comprehensive wedding planner from The Knot in case you're planning your nuptials during this strange time. You can feel a bit better about your progress by getting some stuff outta the way now that you *can* do at the moment.
14. A dry-erase wall planner to help stop the question of "What's for dinner tomorrow night?" Look up here, fam.
15. A downloadable daily planner you can edit on your own computer to help fit your schedule. And then edit again when we're all leaving our houses again like normal in a bit.
16. A 100-day goal journal if you've set some personal goals for yourself during all of this... like unsubscribing from useless email newsletters or finally learning how to knit!
17. A weekly meal planner pad that'll be there to help you put all those pantry staples to use. You said you like to cook, but now everything that's happening is making you prove it.
18. Or a printable weekly meal planner to help you get your grub in order ASAP.
19. A rainbow ~perpetual~ planner for a daily dose of color. Bc why the heck not?
20. A 2020 planner with tons of stickers to help you map out the rest of the year. (Plus it's on major sale given it's just for 2020.)
21. A #mom planner you can download and tailor to your fam's needs now that you're together 24/7. I mean, you managed them before, but now you're really keeping track of everything.
22. A Baby Yoda monthly planner that'll last ya' through the end of 2021. Talk about goal-setting.
23. And a printable Walt Disney World vacation planner in case you're thinking about your family vacay that's far in your future. Part of the fun of a vacation is looking forward to it. This'll help you feel like you've got a good chunk of planning in place for that future ~magical~ trip.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.