30 Non-Diamond Engagement Rings They're Sure To Say "I Do" To
Find something your beau will dig! From amethysts to emeralds to moonstones to (gasp!) cubic zirconia!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A leafy set more or less made for the person who's already sent you a million Pinterest boards about fall weddings.
3. A topaz and gold creation you can pair with all sorts of pretty gems when it comes time to pick out a wedding band.
4. A rainbow moonstone solitaire with an organic but polished look full of details that won't be *too* flashy.
9. A bright cocktail ring you can get in their favorite color because this is about you guys and no one else!
11. A minimalist band with some low-key ornamentation, in case your boo could care less about any stone.
17. A morganite solitaire with a rose gold infinity band you won't help but congratulate yourself over and over again for picking.
20. A green sapphire available in a variety of tones and gold options as be a custom choice within reach.
23. A crystal-encrusted love bird with a triple threat secret your bae can show off to everyone within view.
25. A rose gold eternity band set with cubic zirconia that'll serve as a budget-friendly take on a gorgeous style.
26. A vibrant emerald stacker everyone may just slobber over, so maybe have a bib at the ready when you propose?
27. A smoky quartz vintage style everyone will assume is a family heirloom — maybe it'll become one!
28. A cubic zirconia beaut to satisfy someone who doesn't want you to spend the coin on a diamond but still digs the look.
29. An unexpected modern mix of a white sapphire, hammered band, and rose gold to make for a unique choice that'll stand the test of time.
30. A moonstone dazzler with a smattering of diamonds (we won't tell!) to draw attention to the main attraction.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.