We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A leafy set more or less made for the person who's already sent you a million Pinterest boards about fall weddings.
3. A topaz and gold creation you can pair with all sorts of pretty gems when it comes time to pick out a wedding band.
4. A rainbow moonstone solitaire with an organic but polished look full of details that won't be *too* flashy.
9. A bright cocktail ring you can get in their favorite color because this is about you guys and no one else!
11. A minimalist band with some low-key ornamentation, in case your boo could care less about any stone.
17. A morganite solitaire with a rose gold infinity band you won't help but congratulate yourself over and over again for picking.
20. A green sapphire available in a variety of tones and gold options as be a custom choice within reach.
23. A crystal-encrusted love bird with a triple threat secret your bae can show off to everyone within view.
25. A rose gold eternity band set with cubic zirconia that'll serve as a budget-friendly take on a gorgeous style.
26. A vibrant emerald stacker everyone may just slobber over, so maybe have a bib at the ready when you propose?
27. A smoky quartz vintage style everyone will assume is a family heirloom — maybe it'll become one!
28. A cubic zirconia beaut to satisfy someone who doesn't want you to spend the coin on a diamond but still digs the look.
29. An unexpected modern mix of a white sapphire, hammered band, and rose gold to make for a unique choice that'll stand the test of time.
30. A moonstone dazzler with a smattering of diamonds (we won't tell!) to draw attention to the main attraction.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.