We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2017, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. For our most up-to-date recommendations, check out the 2018 version of this post!
1. A roll-out lid organizer so you can contain your soup without digging in your lower kitchen cabinets OR throwing out your back. Win-win!
2. Or a shelf duo that'll become the envy of the neighborhood.
3. A pull-down closet rod to gain a lil' extra storage space in those tippy-toppy cabinets — minus precariously balancing on a step stool to reach the contents.
4. A set of spice strips for transforming your regular old drawer into a ~custom~ spice drawer where you can organize jars in alphabetical order or by spiciness. Your choice!
5. An expandable under-sink kit that can fit around awkward pipes.
6. A pair of magnetic trays to stick in a junk drawer or on top of a metal tool bench to keep small hand tools and fasteners where you want 'em.
7. A tidy scarf organizer that'll easily come out of your closet for speedy ensemble planning.
8. A K-cup organizer with 50 slots and a handle for easily stashing. It just may become the most reliable thing in your morning routine.
9. An in-drawer bra organizer to help maintain cup shape in between wears. Aka, your drawer is going to look like one from Victoria's Secret, except the pretty things inside are already yours!
10. A compact liner holder that'll bring the difference between brown-black and brown to light, lest you make that embarrassing mistake again.
11. A tiny valet rod for your closet that'll honestly change your life when it comes to getting dressed every morning.
12. A folding trunk organizer to serve as your second (and third and fourth) pair of hands during everyday tasks.
13. A cosmetics tower fit for vertical or horizontal storage — it won't take up much room, either way.
14. A rotating organizer to help you wear more of the lippies you already own.
15. Clear bins that'll tidy up your home in a million different ways.
16. A pull-down spice rack worthy of your best-kept recipe secrets
17. A four-pack of car-seat hooks to free up some *serious* room in your backseat and floorboards.
18. A gorgeous magnetic knife rack that has a wood surface so you don't have to give into the metallic look.
19. A spinning cosmetic carousel, which just may be more fun to own than riding on a carousel when you were a kid.
20. A genius shoe stacker — it'll double your shelf storage space without hiding your best investments.
21. And a knee-high boot holder to prevent any shaft slump-age on your closet floor.
22. A tea bag organizer that'll lend a glimpse into just how long you've been giving boxes of tea too much kitchen cabinet space.
23. A beauty compact organizer so you can take a solid gander at the lineup for consideration today.
24. An easy-peasy pan organizer to do the hard work of holding Pyrex dishes that you're always puzzled about where to put.
25. A pair of storage hammocks that you'll initially scoff at, but then you'll realize your kids will actually be into them and they're pretty low-key IRL.
26. A sturdy, expandable shelf for buying you some more space without the costly renovation.
27. A spool-shaped sewing station so everything you need for your current project will be right where you need it.
28. A heavy-duty pan organizer fit to hold the weight of your favorite cast-iron pans. Yes, panS!
29. Soft organizers you can easily nestle into dresser drawers because you've had ENOUGH when it comes to finding a clean pair of black socks.
30. A behind-the-door cabinet for the room where you swear you have absolutely no more space.
31. An adjustable wrap stand to gather your food-saving heroes into a super-helpful assembly.
32. And a junk-drawer organizer — it may convince you that people should be able to legally marry organizational products. (You do you, boo.)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.