Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2017, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. For our most up-to-date recommendations, check out the 2018 version of this post!
1. A roll-out lid organizer so you can contain your soup without digging in your lower kitchen cabinets OR throwing out your back. Win-win!
3. A pull-down closet rod to gain a lil' extra storage space in those tippy-toppy cabinets — minus precariously balancing on a step stool to reach the contents.
4. A set of spice strips for transforming your regular old drawer into a ~custom~ spice drawer where you can organize jars in alphabetical order or by spiciness. Your choice!
6. A pair of magnetic trays to stick in a junk drawer or on top of a metal tool bench to keep small hand tools and fasteners where you want 'em.
8. A K-cup organizer with 50 slots and a handle for easily stashing. It just may become the most reliable thing in your morning routine.
9. An in-drawer bra organizer to help maintain cup shape in between wears. Aka, your drawer is going to look like one from Victoria's Secret, except the pretty things inside are already yours!
10. A compact liner holder that'll bring the difference between brown-black and brown to light, lest you make that embarrassing mistake again.
11. A tiny valet rod for your closet that'll honestly change your life when it comes to getting dressed every morning.
12. A folding trunk organizer to serve as your second (and third and fourth) pair of hands during everyday tasks.
13. A cosmetics tower fit for vertical or horizontal storage — it won't take up much room, either way.
18. A gorgeous magnetic knife rack that has a wood surface so you don't have to give into the metallic look.
19. A spinning cosmetic carousel, which just may be more fun to own than riding on a carousel when you were a kid.
20. A genius shoe stacker — it'll double your shelf storage space without hiding your best investments.
22. A tea bag organizer that'll lend a glimpse into just how long you've been giving boxes of tea too much kitchen cabinet space.
23. A beauty compact organizer so you can take a solid gander at the lineup for consideration today.
24. An easy-peasy pan organizer to do the hard work of holding Pyrex dishes that you're always puzzled about where to put.
25. A pair of storage hammocks that you'll initially scoff at, but then you'll realize your kids will actually be into them and they're pretty low-key IRL.
27. A spool-shaped sewing station so everything you need for your current project will be right where you need it.
29. Soft organizers you can easily nestle into dresser drawers because you've had ENOUGH when it comes to finding a clean pair of black socks.
32. And a junk-drawer organizer — it may convince you that people should be able to legally marry organizational products. (You do you, boo.)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.