What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. A pack of Cadbury hot chocolate canisters for a cozy, sippable gift they'll wanna buy wholesale after they have their first mug.
3. A faux-sheepskin rug they can throw on a chair seriously lacking in comfort, at the foot of their couch, or in a number of spots!
4. A bottle of Mike's Hot Honey that'll help spice up and drastically improve the taste of about anything they eat.
6. A rechargeable hand warmer with double-sided heat and three different heat settings because their feet and hands are always freezing.
7. Soft faux-fur slippers built for folks who like to let their toes breathe while scooting around the house or taking a stroll to the mailbox.
8. Or a pair of fleece-lined memory foam slippers in case you're pretty sure you've never seen their toes (even in the summer!) because their feet are always cold.
10. A blanket scarf because your pal is *always* cold and they've been eyeing your very own twin to this scarf.
11. An outta-this-world patch sweatshirt for the alien obsessed (or just curious). Just brace yourself to hear some ~theories~ upon them opening this gift.
12. An Instant Pot – it can handle nine (!!!!) kitchen tasks in one precious lil' appliance body so a HOT dinner's ready as soon as they walk in the door. Reviewers call it their "secret weapon," which I guess isn't so secret anymore. Psst, this is great whether you eat meat or not!
13. And a dishwasher-safe silicone soup cube tray that'll hold one cup of delicious hot entrees like soup/chili/stew/sauce per cube so they can freeze and then reheat it later.
14. Cozy knee-high socks because the '90s are back BAY-BEE, even though you two have been mimicking Cher and Dionne's style since you were able to dress yourself.
15. A winter hat that somehow looks good on everyone, which'll increase the number of days they'll spray dry shampoo on their dirty hair, wear a cute hat, and call it a stylish day.
17. Some Crocs lined with faux fur to keep their little piggies nice and toasty. And yes, they're good to wear inside *or* outside.
18. Some mules lined in faux fur to look super photogenic while they're posing on their front porch beside all their cute seasonal decor.
20. And an ice cream pint cozy so their paws don't freeze while they dig into that pint. Even ppl who love to be cozy occasionally go for ice cream!
21. A tortilla blanket that'll make them feel cozy on the outside like a burrito makes them feel cozy on the inside. You wanna go and get burritos?
22. A set of s'mores sticks to *safely* reach closer to the firepit so they'll achieve the perfect level of toasted on that marshmallow. It's extremely important!
Promising review: "These roasting sticks will get the job done. They retract easily and will be perfect for light use (roasting marshmallows) with our firepit. Not extremely sturdy but not flimsy either. The metal points are not sharp which is a good thing if kids are handling them. I like the storage pouch it comes with too." —Sheri J. O
Get a set of five from Amazon for $8.48+ (available in four quantities).