We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are tricky and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A copy of Burn After Writing, a guided journal they've probably eyed on TikTok. It urges journal owners to express and explore their feelings away from screen. And then, WELL, they can burn it after writing. Which is just fun.
Promising review: "I first saw this book on TikTok and decided to look more into it. I purchased four total because I know some people holding onto things that are difficult to let go of. It’s a great way to look at things from a different perspective and truly hold yourself accountable to different things in your life. I love what it stands for and I look forward to when I burn mine after I’m done. Self love, self care, and meditation for a better state of mind tomorrow is always the goal. I definitely recommend it to those susceptible to change and the willingness to try things different. You’re so much more than what’s been done to you and someone’s inability to see your worth does not decrease your value. Choose you for a change." —Brent Helm
Get it from Amazon for $7.
2. A marble AirPods case in a range of gorgeous colors that'll also dispel the mystery of whose is whose in your household. It's really pretty. Do you agree?
3. Or if they've been holding out on splurge-y AirPods (same, tbh), a set of affordable, highly popular wireless Bluetooth earbuds that are pretty, just so happen to be fully waterproof, come with several sizes of earbuds so they'll get a comfy fit. AND I just so happened to buy some of these for myself.
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for four-plus hours with each full charge).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $19.99+ (get this price by clipping the 30% off coupon on the product page; available in five colors).
4. Some super soothing eye patches I personally use and love. They're great for travel and when I use them at home I pop them in the fridge for a few minutes before I use them.
5. A geometric tray they can use to elegantly park the day's jewelry so it doesn't get lost in between walking in the door and putting away everything from the day.
6. A flannel-scented candle as a seasonal delight to make your host's home feel so warm and cozy (even on the day after the party when they've gotta clean up).
Sweet Water Decor is a woman-owned small business based in Pittsburgh making candles and other home goods. Each candle is hand-poured using American-grown soy wax.
Promising review: "Smells amazing and they even sent me a little tea light of a new scent to try. I love the natural ingredients, no headache from this candle, just a great scent! Can’t wait to order some more for the holidays!" —CARAND
Get it from Amazon Handmade for $24.
7. A rechargeable lighter for the candle fiend who also can't get enough gadgets (two things can be the truth at once!). Lighter fluid? I don't know her.
9. A plug-in color-shifting mushroom light whose IG aesthetic is extremely cottagecore...and they're also extremely clumsy. Could def come in use en route to the bathroom in the middle of the night!
Check out a TikTok of the mushroom nightlight in action.
Promising review: "I LOVE this night-light. It's in my bathroom and is a lovely addition. It turns off the second the lights go on, which is nice because I don't have to worry about accidentally leaving it on. Super cute and the little itty-bitty lighting element does a good job lighting, just enough so I don't have to turn the main lights on in the middle of the night." —1Thand
Get it from Amazon for $6.48.
10. A 10-pack of leather wire wraps for the most organized folks you know. Also, these are going to look sooo much more expensive than what they cost ya'.
12. An Always Pan that comes with a nonstick surface, vented top, mesh basket for steaming, and high-quality spoon that hooks onto the handle — they'll wanna leave it out on their stovetop for ~aesthetics~ but also because they'll use it all the time. I leave mine out all the time for both reasons!
13. A set of storage scrunchies that'll help them skip bringing along a bag and just keeping the necessities at their wrist.
See them in action on TikTok here!
Promising review: "BUY IT! You won't regret it. Honestly, this is the coolest thing I’ve bought on Amazon. I hate purses, so being able to stash my money, lip gloss and my car key in my scrunchie is a GAME CHANGER! 10/10 would recommend. Also, the elastic is super strong, so no droopy ponytails, even with all my little items inside!" —Aubree T
"These are brilliant. Very nice quality!! I will buy them again and again!!" —Rebekah
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $11.99 (available in two color combinations).
14. A lotus incense burner they'll put to use by finally wafting their way through that bundle of incense sticks you found at that boutique for a steal.
15. An enchanting glass essential oil diffuser and humidifier to help scent their space and fight of winter indoor dryness.
Check out a TikTok of the diffuser in action.
Promising reviews: "It’s beautiful!! Best oil diffuser I’ve ever had. Everyone is asking me where I got it at. Gives off a lot of mist, makes my whole room smell wonderful, and it’s a great conversation piece. Highly recommend it." —Danielle Martinez
Get it from Amazon for $29.97+ (available in seven styles).
16. Copper utensils to help set them up for success when it comes to actually sticking by their annual New Year's resolution of getting in the kitchen more often.
17. A rose quartz massager and roller perfect for giving themselves a pampering face massage with their holy grail face oil.
18. A dashing cocktail book packed with delicious recipes and beautiful illustrations that'll help 'em learn how to whip up some fancy drinks at home. Think of all the money saved!!!
19. A flock of bird cocktail glasses in case your gift recipient really goes all out when hosting (or is always mixing up all sorts of delish cocktails and sharing them with social media).
21. Some minimalist magnetic bookmarks that'll look dang good on the page while being a bit gentler on the page than other metal or plastic bookmarks.
24. A gorgeous velvet headband for an easy accent on those days when their hair's a day too dirty but they couldn't resist the appeal of the snooze button.
25. A tweezer keychain made for babes with long talons who've still gotta use their credit cards. This'll help them pull their card in and out as needed, and let them get on with their day.
26. A five-pack of washable mesh shopping totes for a très chic solution to them always having to pay for a plastic bag. I own one and can vouch that these beauts ball up into very little space but have some Mary Poppins-like capabilities.
27. A snazzy bottle opener because you used their poor excuse for a bottle opener at their last party and it wasn't pretty.
28. A scratch-off world map they can use to plan their next trip and satisfyingly scratch off their bucket list countries. It'll look gorgeous on the wall and serve as some great inspo for saving up for that vacation instead of ordering from their fave neighborhood joint three times a week.
29. A botanical shower curtain because perhaps they've tried and failed at caring for bathroom-friendly plants. (Relatable.)
30. A fashionable wrist watch they'll assume was on Oprah's faves for the year because it looks *that* fancy. (Psst, it wasn't.)
33. A 20-pack of snazzy hair clips to amp up a major case of bedhead or lend a hand for when those bangs they talked themselves into need to grow out.
34. A trio of glitzy ballpoint pens so it'll be so much easier for them to find a pen in their purse when they need one.
35. A six-pack of scarf scrunchies for a one-and-done task of putting up their hair and adding a glam touch even if they have to do some REAL math to figure out the last time they washed it.
37. A splurge-y Caraway whistling tea kettle that you could also very well benefit from if you live together or are always over having a cup of tea.
I own this beaut in the dark blue and it looks gorgeous sitting on my kitchen stovetop. As a French-press user who consumes a worrying amount of coffee, I use main daily and it seems to get whistling faster than other kettles I've had in the past. It's sturdy and sleek, and I can tell it's going to be a keeper for a *very* long time.
Get it from Caraway for $195 (available in six colors).
Shipping info: Ground shipping usually takes between 2-4 business days to deliver once processed.