1. These bed risers will boost your vertical storage space by 7 inches and give you an extra outlet to charge.
2. This pretty, metallic basket can hold everyday stuff for reaching peak relaxation like lounging slippers and a blanket.
4. This vintage-style first-aid kit will make it easy to track down supplies after you stub your toe.
Bandages and ointment not included.
Get it from Amazon for $24.
6. This design-nerd-pleasing colorful metal box will be a happy place to wrangle all your craft supplies.
11. This neon X-ray storage box takes the second-guessing out of digging around for a belt to wear with your ensemble.
12. This versatile storage caddy is the perfect spot for the stuff in your junk drawer that doesn't actually belong in the junk drawer.
15. This set of vacuum-pack storage bags will shrink guest linens for easier stashing inside suitcases.
19. This fire and water protector chest can house all your important documents, your passport, and other stuff your life kinda depends upon.
20. This shopper bag will hold all the odds and ends that won't fit elsewhere.
It's already appropriately labeled. Just fill 'er up, zip the top, and cram under the bed.
Get it from ModCloth for $11.99.
21. Or just take the lazy route and invest in this storage bed that's already equipped to handle all the filth you want to hide.
It's like a Murphy bed, but not.
Get it from Ikea for $499.