49 Cheap Gifts For Your Coworkers (Even The Ones You Hate)
There's something here for everyone, from your BuzzFeed quiz buddy to the colleague who uses way too many explanation points in their emails.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
What a year! The holidays are finally here! And while we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time, shipping times are especially tricky this year, so we suggest shopping as early as you can.
Stock and shipping times can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. So order earlier than you think you need to and be sure to double-check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for when you need it.
1. Affirmation cards you can slip to your work spouse who could use after a lil' positivity after your monster of a boss (unjustly) called them out in a department meeting.
2. Or a set of dream-decoding cards to help them finally figure out what the heck that dream meant they had last night and they Slacked you about as soon as you both got to the office.
3. A mini karaoke microphone because the whole world is a stage and they know ALL the words to "Weird Science," as all of us should! (I do. It's a very fun karaoke song, FYI.)
4. A pair of highly rated earbuds so they'll finally get some peace and quiet in your open office without disrupting their makeup, hair, or that giant velvet headband they've been rocking as of late.
8. Or a HUGE bundle of hot sauce in case the Sriracha goes MIA from the break room every friggin' day and you're tired of helping them hunt for it.
9. A tactical writing pen with a point that'll break glass or serve as a weapon against an attacker if they need it to. This takes the pen being a sword to a whole other level. Hopefully you'll use it for writing considerably more often than breaking glass.
11. Bowtiful-earrings for the person who goes all out for every last holiday party and breathlessly documents said ensembles on their Insta grid.
12. A horde of 25 squishy friends to split up amongst the folks who always look like they're on the verge of snapping a pen in half.
13. A brown sugar saver disguised as an adorable terra-cotta bear that baking fiends *might* be sad they didn't know was a thing 'til now.
14. Butterfly-shape sticky traps that'll look cute while they ensnare fungus gnats, fruit flies, plus other nuisances that are wreaking havoc on houseplants.
15. A water-resistant laptop sleeve in case you're the most graceful in your group of work buds, what with your not-tripping-over-door-jambs and keeping-the-lid-on-your-water-bottle ways.
16. And a colorful keyboard cover as some insurance for some in-the-middle-of-writing-an-email coffee spill.
17. Some minimalist magnetic bookmarks that'll look dang good on the page while being a bit gentler on the page than other metal or plastic bookmarks.
18. A cleaning pen for the coworker who just got engaged and can't stop flashing that bauble in every single Instagram story installment. It's made with micro-fine cleansers, polishing agents, and a polymer for a pro-level shine at the price of their morning coffee order.
19. A black tea-scented hand sanitizer that'll quickly become their fave. (It's my current fave and tbh, I will probably buy in bulk and give to my friends.)
20. And a 10-pack of desk- or purse-friendly lotions because all that sanitizing sure is leaving my hands a bit drier than usual.
21. A Baby Yoda night-light that'll make them ooh and ahh as they make their way down to the bathroom in the middle of the night to handle their business.
22. A ~soothing~ coloring book in a compact size they'll find a spot for in their filing cabinet when they need to zone out for a bit.
23. A 10-pack of silicone straws for the colleague who still isn't over the office nixing the plastic straws and hasn't quite warmed up to those steel ones. The silicone ones are easier to clean and have a drastically better mouth feel than cold metal.
25. And a jar of cleaning goo that'll help get down in between their keyboard keys and erase the woes of that grilled cheese you escaped the office to grab together and bring back.
28. A six-pack of scarf scrunchies for a one-and-done task of putting up their hair and adding a glam touch even if they have to do some REAL math to figure out the last time they washed it.
29. A four-pack of bamboo back scratchers so they can avoid an awkward shimmy when they've got to get to that one spot.
30. A nourishing hand cream to give their ragged cuticles and dry paws a major overhaul. All that hand-washing during bathroom breaks always takes a toll!
33. A Post-It dispenser in case your cubicle mate purrs with delight every time get to use some sticky notes.
38. And a compact coffee warmer so they won't have to microwave that cup of joe to get it back to the perfect temp it was before they started tackling their inbox.
41. A 48-pack of cheerful binder clips that'll incur the envy of everyone else in the office. Sorry!!!!!!
42. A succulent planter to bring a little outdoors inside, even if their view is merely of cubicle walls.
43. A six-pack of succulent votive candles for the aspiring old plant lady whose track record for keeping actual plants alive is less than stellar.
44. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza, a super-fun card game you can then play with them because that NSFW Cards Against Humanity deck is a bit tired by now. Well, with this, it's safe for *all* ages. And probably with HR, too!
46. A mini reading journal full of fun prompts that'll be a step up from the note they've been keeping on their phone.
47. A 20-pack of nature illustration postcards as a delightful stationery solution for the person who still stans snail mail. Or, they would make for beautiful wall art!
49. An adorable felt ornament garland (or ornaments!) for the bibliophile who's already ready every book under the sign but you'd still like to get them something book related.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.