1. Super-opaque tights without a control top will become your new winter staple.
Promising review: "I wear dresses and tights every day in the winter. They are comfortable and hold up well without getting snags and runs. They are a great thickness too — keeps you warm but still like pantyhose rather than leggings (no disrespect, but I hate the legging look and it's definitely not what i'm going for). The waist band is comfortable and doesn't fall down, which is key." —Cavewoman15
2. Semi-opaque tights in a rainbow of colors will get your through cosplay and regular-attire needs.
Promising review: "These are the best matte opaque tights I've found. They have a medium weight that will keep you warm, even in 40-degree weather. They provide structure to your legs and stomach area without being uncomfortable, unlike some control tops I have found. Sturdy and not shiny unlike other microfiber tights. Definitely worth purchasing!" —Yue S.
3. These polka-dot tights can be spotted from a mile away.
4. A three-pack of super-warm, colorful tights will become your second (toasty) skin.
5. Faux thigh-high tights will cause quite the stylish stir.
Promising review: "These tights were a bit hard to get on at first (you need to stretch them out with your hand) but once they are on, they are adorable!!! I am so excited to finally own a pair of these, they are very cute and don't look cheap or fake at all. The black part is very solid which is the look I was going for." —miranda
6. A two-pack of trusty opaque tights will turn short outfits SFW.
7. Opaque mid-rise, control-top tights will look sleek under your winter dresses and skirts.
Promising review: "The color is really dark, black, opaque and the fabric is comfortable, silky, and feels like this pair will last for a while. The control top is not very tight, it's rather comfortable. I bought the small (I'm 5'4", 119 lbs.) and it fits perfectly." —Nanda Dyssou