1. Invest in a budget-friendly convertible vacuum that double-teams as an upright and hand vac to get at all kinds of spills.
2. Feel cleaner when you're not showering in inches of water thanks to this clever little hair-catching flower that fits over your shower drain and pulls out an alarming number of strands.
3. Stash a huge bag of baking soda underneath your kitchen sink and familiarize yourself with all its uses, like de-clogging drains, scrubbing cooktops, and more.
4. Opt for 2-in-1 sponges with a scrubby side and a soft side for all your household cleaning. Then sanitize them in the microwave or dishwasher afterward to make them last longer.
5. In between cleanings, dry out your sponges with this dishwasher-safe holder.
6. Make easy work of cleaning inside pretty vases and other tricky glassware with a ~magical~ magnetic spot scrubber.
7. Keep your K-cup machine clean and fresh with a special stain and descaling solution.
8. Keep your makeup brushes and your bathroom sink cleaner with a set of brush-cleaning pads with suction cups to make them stay put while you erase blush and other powders.
9. Make it a little less obvious that you live with a cat or dog by running this lil' robotic floor cleaner to pick up fur and debris.
10. Get off guck with this little angry mama microwave cleaner. Just add white vinegar and water to start the steam cleaning.
11. Sneak into the tightest, dirtiest cracks with a groove gap tool that pulls double duty as a brush and scraper.
12. Spritz some of this potent mildew remover on icky tiles, leave the bathroom, and venture back in about 10 minutes later for the cleanest magic trick ever.
13. Cut down on waste — and trips to the store — with these washable Swiffer WetJet pads so you'll have zero excuses to skip mopping.
14. Drag your feet on sweeping your floors with house-cleaning slippers that'll also keep your toes toasty.
15. Tidy up your work area with a mini cow vacuum that's so cute people will think it's just decoration.
16. And clean up bits while you cook with this table sweeper.
17. Put some of your paper-towel money toward a 24-pack of microfiber cleaning cloths that you can wash over and over and over... You get the point.
18. Stop kicking over your cat's water bowl with this self-containing pet feeder that collects water and food spills.
19. Hang all your cleaning instruments on this tool organizer that'll mount on your garage wall so you can find the mop faster once there's a spill.
20. Stash all your cleaning solutions nearby in this handy caddy.
21. Sweep up the tiniest spills with a mini brush and dustpan set.
22. Get every last part of your kid's favorite cup clean with this sippy cup cleaning set of three brushes. Every. Last. Part.
23. And always remember, Clorox disinfecting wipes tidy up most messes.
Want even more great product suggestions? Sign up for BuzzFeed’s Gift Guide Newsletter!
If you can't see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
Never miss another deal!
Get daily browser notifications for the best deals on the internet.