We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Invest in a budget-friendly convertible vacuum that double-teams as an upright and hand vac to get at all kinds of spills.
Even the crumbs that fall under the hood of your gas cooktop.
Get it from Amazon for $17.99. Available in three colors.
2. Feel cleaner when you’re not showering in inches of water thanks to this clever little hair-catching flower that fits over your shower drain and pulls out an alarming number of strands.
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $7.99.
3. Stash a huge bag of baking soda underneath your kitchen sink and familiarize yourself with all its uses, like de-clogging drains, scrubbing cooktops, and more.
Check out our list of 17 things you should be cleaning with baking soda here.
Get a 5-pound bag from Amazon for $8.24.
4. Opt for 2-in-1 sponges with a scrubby side and a soft side for all your household cleaning. Then sanitize them in the microwave or dishwasher afterward to make them last longer.
In the dishwasher, put it on the top rack and run it for a cycle on “heated dry” mode. In the microwave, saturate the sponge and then put it on high for one to two minutes. (Just keep an eye on it.)
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $5.09.
7. Zero in on dirt and dust in your K-Cup machine with this special coffee-cleaning kit.
Get them from Bed Bath & Beyond for $2.99.
14. Drag your feet on sweeping your floors with house-cleaning slippers that’ll also keep your toes toasty.
22. Get every last part of your kid’s favorite cup clean with this sippy cup cleaning set of three brushes. Every. Last. Part.
Get them from Amazon for $4.99. Available in four colors.
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
- The suspect wanted for killing 39 people at an Istanbul nightclub on New Years Day has been captured, Turkish media reports.
- At least 40 Democrats are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Umm. Over half of the population across 22 countries believe their system is failing and rigged, a new poll says 🌎🤔
- Spencer's is getting flooded with criticism for selling "Grab America By The Pussy" shirts, which many are saying normalizes sexual assault.