- elisabethkarees "Kristen Bell Just Got So Real About W..."
Response to America, Stop Calling It Grilled Cheese:
cook (meat or fish) by exposure to direct, intense radiant heat.
“he broiled a wedge of sea bass”
synonyms:grill, toast, barbecue; cook
“broil the lamb chops”
become very hot, especially from the sun.
“the countryside lay broiling in the sun”
synonyms:hot, scorching, roasting, baking, boiling (hot), blistering, sweltering, parching, searing, blazing, sizzling, burning (hot), sultry, torrid, tropical, like an oven, like a furnace
“the sweaty nights and broiling days”
- elisabethkarees "11 Utterly Twisted Colouring Book Cor..."
- elisabethkarees "14 Victorian Insults To Unleash In Ca..."
- elisabethkarees "19 Parents Who Are Having A Way Worse..."
- elisabethkarees "19 Cats Who Have Absolutely Had It"