1. A leather belt that will, quite literally, pull your look together.
2. A bold lipstick for those mornings when you just can't even pretend you're going to put in any additional effort.
3. A well-fitted blazer to add an elegant layer to your T-shirt and jeans look.
4. Some blotting papers for taking away the "mess" part of "hot mess."
5. A well-maintained manicure so your nails never give away that you're secretly a disaster zone.
6. A fuzz remover to make sure your favorite sweater doesn't look like you hate it.
7. A pair of sunnies for help hiding those I stayed out all night under-eye bags.
8. A dry shampoo so it can seem like you've washed your hair more than once in the last two weeks.
9. A pair of statement earrings to add a pop of color, even when you're feeling like a head-to-toe gray look on the inside.
10. An elegant scarf that'll help elevate your denim jacket style.
11. A sleek watch because nothing says "I am on top of my shit" more than just showing up on time.
12. A pair of bright flats to turn an all-black outfit into a statement look.
13. A simple lip gloss capable of making your pout look like you woke up like that.
14. A simple, fresh, and clean T-shirt.
15. A piece of minimalistic jewelry you can layer over whatever you're wearing to look like you put in some effort.
16. A face mask for clear skin that glows (in the not-sweaty way).
17. A really great mascara because you can actually put some on while you're running out the door. If you're coordinated.
18. An all-black look that'll elevate your OOTD without any real effort on your part
19. A quality hat for those bad hair days when nothing else is working.
20. An eyebrow pencil to help frame your face in the best possible way.
21. A makeup brush set so can get a perfect makeup application every time.
22. A curling iron because messy hair, you should 100% care. Unless you don't want to. Follow your heart.
23. A good pair of dress pants you can easily wear to work, with sneakers, or in whatever way you need.
24. A bra to make sure that no matter what you're wearing, you've got some support on underneath.
25. A statement layering piece because some days are T-shirt and jeans days that just need a little help.
26. A dress so you can throw on just one thing and have a pretty outfit for wherever you're going.
27. And this peplum jacket that only looks expensive.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.