33 Things That'll Have Everyone Asking, "Where Did You Get That?"
Skirts you can rock with sneakers, dresses you'll want to twirl in, and accessories your closet 100% needs — I'm just gonna say it, you're welcome.
2. A cozy batwing knit sweater for the dramatic winter look only you know how to pull off perfectly.
3. A sparkling pair of white gold–plated star-shaped ear crawlers, because you could use a little more sparkle in your life.
4. A collared midi dress that, if you pair it with the right accessories, is gonna look like you paid WAY more than the $30 price tag suggests.
5. A pair of cashmere-blend lined leather gloves designed specifically so you can text your little heart out without ever having to take them off.
6. A pair of high-waisted faux leather leggings for when you need the comfort of elasticity but also need to look like a total boss.
7. A designer-inspired faux-suede pair of pull-on boots, because the originals will always feel too damn expensive.
8. A stretchy knit A-line dress designed with a scalloped hem that's laser cut to give it an expensive-looking detail (but not an expensive-looking price tag).
9. A plush down parka jacket with over 4,300 five-star reviews, that'll help keep you looking fab — even if that fabulous means being outside in nature and freezing.
10. A comfy and totally cozy turtleneck midi dress easily worn alone or layered up...it's a chic dress you can throw on in a million ways.
11. A delightful little round wicker clutch so you have the perfect accessory for your upcoming tropical travels.
12. And since we're talking about warmer days — a festive pair of palm tree drop earrings, because your ears are just as tired of winter as you are.
15. A pair of adorable thigh-high knit socks, because it's about time we reenact every damn scene (and outfit) from the mid-'90s cinematic masterpiece, Clueless.
16. A lantern sleeve button-up designed with an elastic hem to help give you that slouchy yet put-together look.
17. A pair of lace-up block-heel winter booties you'll look adorable in while you trek through the snow.
18. A super practical (but still cute) keychain wallet designed with two outer pockets and a tight elastic material so your cards and moula always stay in place.
19. A soft and stretchy cowl-neck midi dress that'll have you twirling like you're the lead in a rom-com.
20. An out-of-this-world set of sparkling hair clips to get your hair red-carpet ready — even if that red carpet is actually just a gray one in your office.
21. A two-piece, high-waisted, high-cut swimsuit that'll have you looking like Kim K on the shores of Turks and Caicos.
22. A decadent cashmere swing dress designed with an elegant pleated skirt and a wraparound belt to complete the look.
25. A colorful sequined pencil skirt you can rock with your favorite denim jacket and sneakers — I'm all here for the sequins as daywear revolution! Viva la sparkle!
26. A pair of lightweight lace-up sneakers so comfy you'll think they were drawn right onto your feet — and they'll look like it too!
27. An elegant tulle midi skirt designed with an elastic waist, A-line cut, and flowing lining to help make it the comfiest and most *practical* skirt you'll own.
28. An attention-grabbing pair of acrylic earrings everyone will think you got at a fancy designer store.
29. A pair of classic AF Mary Jane heels designed with an extra padded insole for an actually bearable high heel.
30. A flowy button-up summer dress to help you get through those mornings when you can't figure out what the hell you're going to wear.
31. A fuzzy fleece cardigan coat for when the weather is miserable but you don't want your style to be.
32. An unstructured knotted tote bag big enough to hold all your favorite must-haves but small enough so that you don't end up lugging around all your favorite kinda-haves.
33. And a vibrant pair of lace-up sneakers so you look like you've spent the afternoon working in your artist studio.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.