36 Ways To Upgrade Your Whole Life That Don't Require A Ton Of Work
Simple tools to help make everyday things a little better.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. You can start by upgrading your smile with a professional level teeth whitening pen — it'll get your pearly whites actually white in just a few uses. Your smile is how you greet the world, might as well try to have it looking its best!
2. If you're like me and love having some extra cushion around your knees when you're sleeping, try a memory foam wedge pillow that might just help you get a better night's rest.
3. Help fight the potential of a hangover with a bottle of Drop It Wine Drops — it naturally reduces sulfites and tannins in wine which are what can lead to those horrible headaches. Just put a few drops into your glass and it gets to work in just about 20 seconds.
4. Try a pair of copper-infused arch supports for help with swelling and to increase circulation — it also helps give some relief to arch and heel issues by lifting the plantar fascia tissue.
5. Make your bathroom feel like a spa with a bundle of fresh eucalyptus you place in your shower — the steam from your hot water helps the soothing fragrance release and fill the air.
6. Spend some time cleaning up the precious jewelry you already have with a Diamond Dazzle Stik — this will help polish your jewels and make them shine bright like...well, like a diamond.
7. If you're prone to bug bites, stop suffering and get a bug bite suction tool that'll remove the venom from any stings and help reduce itchiness, pain, and swollenness.
8. Help prevent back pain with a comfortable, adjustable, and easy-to-use posture corrector designed to assist with your back's alignment and stability. In time, it develops your back's muscle memory which will then hold your back straight even without it. It's also discreet enough to wear under your shirt or blouse.
9. Make washing dishes super easy with a pair of reusable silicone gloves designed with scrubbers on the palm so you can scrub away all those messes while protecting your hands.
10. Stop suffering through your mornings and get yourself a dishwasher-safe airtight cold-brew maker that'll give you a nice pick-me-up right out of your fridge.
11. Help spot treat any pimples with a pack of hydrocolloid, tea tree, calendula oil, and CICA-infused acne patches — just place them over any that pop up on your face and watch as they disappear in no time.
12. Get a pack of bra strap clips to hold everything in place and stop you from doing the grab for your sliding straps every 20 seconds. As we get into the warmer months, these are especially great for any tank tops!
13. Keep your vaccine card protected with a leather holder — it also has a key ring for safe travels in the event you need to bring it with you somewhere.
14. If your space is a little too noisy, get an under-door draft stopper you can easily slide in or even place in windows to help seal any gaps that may allow noise (and heat) to travel through.
15. Make your life so much easier with a simple pack of adhesive cable clips that'll finally detangle all your cords while making sure that they're easily accessible.
16. Get a very handy Instant Pot Magnetic Cheat Sheet Set filled with so much useful information — like cooking times and liquid ratios — you can make your favorite Instant Pot recipes even easier than before.
17. Give your look a pop of color with a bold lip. Vive Cosmetics matte liquid lipsticks have deliciously rich shades that will not rub off. Wear your mask, eat to your heart's content — it'll survive it! If you're anything like me and love a red lip but also love to eat 23 out of the 24 hours in a day, this is the lip of your dreams. This. Is. It.
18. If you struggle to get to sleep because of all the bright lights from your electronics get a pack of light dimming stickers designed specifically to cover those constant blinking LED lights that brighten your room.
19. Get organized with a set of shelf dividers for your cabinets, closets, or shelves where you maybe store your linens or anything that needs its own little space — they slide right onto the shelf.
20. Never have to struggle with your falling glasses again with a set of attachable Keepons ear hooks — they'll make sure your glasses always stay in place and don't slide down to the tip of your nose.
21. Stop dealing with loose (dirty) laces and get a pair of no-tie elastic laces designed to keep your favorite sneakers securely on without the struggle of having to lace and unlace them every time.
22. Keep unsightly cords hidden with a genius and super discreet three-outlet power strip that's designed to look like your already existing plug while helping you keep the cords organized.
23. Make cooking a little easier with a handy heat-resistant chopper to finally break up that package of ground meat, allowing it to cook evenly.
24. Don't forget to drink enough water throughout the day with this 20 oz. water bottle designed to help you keep track of exactly how much you're drinking and make sure you're staying hydrated — just slide a colorful band up each time you finish the water in a full bottle!
25. Try a super relaxing acupressure mat and pillow massage set designed with thousands of spikes that are precisely located to gently press into your back, neck, and head helping you release tension in your muscles.
26. Install a set of 3-D printed KitchenAid Tool holders you attach to the bottom of your cabinets or shelves to finally give you a place to store all those bulky tools.
27. Make your toilet time a little easier with a Squatty Potty that'll position you in a way that makes your poop pass through more comfortably!
28. Bring your old, stained water bottles and travel mugs back to life with a pack of Bottle Bright, an all-natural, biodegradable, odor-free way to clean them.
29. Try a very comfy stability cushion designed to fit on top of any chair and help you improve your posture.
30. Get a bottle of Optix 55 Fog Gone spray which can be used to help clear up the fogginess your glasses experience when you're wearing a mask — I actually use this, and it works pretty well. The key is to make sure and gently rub it in with a lens cloth. From my experience, it doesn't stop your glasses from fogging but rather it makes the fog disappear SUPER quickly. You do have to use it every day and it's not 100% but it's WAY better than just going out there with nothing.
31. Make breakfast a breeze by using a genius Whiskware pancake batter mixer that's designed with a BlenderBall wire whisk — just drop in the ingredients to make your favorite pancake batter, shake up the bottle, and use the spout to drop the perfect amount onto the griddle. It's that easy!
32. Give yourself a fresh start in the morning with a ice roller whose cooling and calming effects can help lower your body temp and reduce puffiness.
33. Stop drowning your countertops by using a genius faucet splash catcher — it fits perfectly around your faucets and will help absorb some of that water that inevitably gets everywhere every time you try to do the dishes.
34. Save some cash with an awesome little handheld milk frother that'll up your at-home coffee game to the next level — it can basically froth up any milky drink (even those with dairy alternatives)!
35. Commit to a bottle of Mavala Stop — a handy little formula that's bitter but totally harmless, so every time you put your hands in your mouth it tastes so bad that you won't want to do it again!
36. And keep your clothes nice and folded with a bazinga-worthy T-shirt folding board that'll have the inside of your drawers looking like Marie Kondo's dream come true.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.