Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A bong for your champagne because chug, chug, chug!
2. A foot peel that will make your feet super ugly and then super amazing.
3. Some cactus candles that are as hot as the desert.
4. A cookbook so don't ever for-cheddar about your favorite burger recipes.
5. An adorable Pokémon vase that your succulents will love.
6. A pair of socks that'll bring out your inner artist.
7. A Pac-Man clock that'll make your time more fun.
8. A traveling makeup bag that won't make you dig for your eyeliner.
9. The Hamilton Mixtape because this is the closest you'll ever get to seeing the show.
10. A tissue holder so that they have a home too.
11. This shower curtain that will hold everything you need to get squeaky clean.
12. A sequin pillow so you can add some sparkle variety to your home decor.
13. A set of spoons that are beautifully delicate.
14. An adorable owl nightlight and soother that's cute enough for children, and adults who act like children.
15. This soap that will motivate you to wash behind your ears.
16. The Fantastic Beasts screenplay because OMG! OMG! Harry Potter!!!!
17. A mug so you can talk a mile a minute over coffee.
18. A cotton candy machine so that you can have the sweet, sweet goodness at home.
19. A Totoro apron that will make your kids want to help in the kitchen.
20. An emoji ball that has all the answers.
21. And a waffle iron that will ctrl+S your breakfast.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.