Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. A stocking flask because we all know Santa didn't get those rosy cheeks eating cookies.
2. An herb garden because it's time to let your inner hipster come out.
3. An egg cooker that'll have your breakfast ready in under 10 minutes.
4. A bag of unicorn farts so that you can finally figure out what a diet of skittles and lollipops tastes like.
5. Lincoln Logs because they really *are* fun for all ages.
6. Witch hazel toner to help clean and sooth your skin.
7. A tie-dye kit so you can have a groovy good time.
8. A coloring book that finally speaks in a language you understand.
9. A crystal Himalayan salt lamp that'll help bring you to your moment of zen.
10. A mini trampoline for working out so exercise can be fun.
11. A free standing steel closet... because you don't have enough closet space.
12. An eyeshadow palette because it's the only way Amazon will ever send you nudes.
13. A savings box that'll store your loose change so that your actual dog doesn't eat it.
14. A roaster oven to help make the holidays a little less overwhelming.
15. Hair chalk so you can have rock and roll hair on the weekends, but keep your business hair during the week.
16. Battery operated lights so you can be festive wherever you go.
17. Mushroom hot cocoa that sounds odd but is surprisingly delicious.
18. Glitter pens so that you can add sparkle to anything.
19. A coat rack that's perfect for any Totoro fans.
20. Bath tablets that'll change the color of your bath water, making soaking in your own juices that much more colorful.
21. A pair of light-up sneakers that your kids will love... and that you'll be super jealous of.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here!
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.