36 Amazing Tips Every Clean Freak Needs To Know
Everything you need to know (or buy) to make your house spotless!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Clean the crevices in your window with a track brush that'll fit right into the crevices and help sweep and scrape out all the gunk.
3. Learn how to remove all those stubborn stains using this guide that breaks down exactly what you need to get rid of all those unwanted blemishes.
4. Finally get the outside of your second-story windows clean with a telescopic tool that you can use from inside your house.
6. Use a pumice stone to break down and clean stubborn toilet rings and caked-on grease without scratching or causing any damage.
7. Keep your baseboards dust-free by reusing old dryer sheets, they'll not only work as a duster but they'll also get rid of static and keep them looking good throughout the week.
8. Get your microwave clean with steam and this lady who is ready to nag you at the sound of the beep.
9. Use an old toothbrush (or this durable brush with scrubbing bristles) to get those hard-to-reach crevices that would normally go totally ignored.
12. Get grout lines super clean with a plastic bristle joint brush that's perfect for reaching those nooks and crannies.
16. Cut down on the time it takes you to clean blinds and shades with a microfiber cleaner designed with three removable microfiber sleeves for easy washing.
20. If you have a walk-in shower, a chain hair catcher will collect all the gunk and help prevent clogs.
22. Use baking soda paste to get rid of that gunk that builds up in the crevices of your wood cabinets.
25. Clean everything from top to bottom, left to right.
26. Carry all your cleaning supplies in one convenient place so you can pick up and move to your next cleaning destination with ease.
27. Clean your lampshades by passing a lint roller over them; it'll collect all the dust that's nearly impossible to get.
29. Use Alka-Seltzer to remove algae from bird baths, clean stains off of plastic containers, or even freshen up your fridge.
31. Use an old pillowcase to clean ceiling fan blades; the opening will collect all the dust so it doesn't end up all over your house.
33. Give your dishes that sparkling finish by adding white vinegar to your dishwasher before you run it.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.