We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Clean the crevices in your window with a track brush that'll fit right into the crevices and help sweep and scrape out all the gunk.
3. Learn how to remove all those stubborn stains using this guide that breaks down exactly what you need to get rid of all those unwanted blemishes.
4. Finally get the outside of your second-story windows clean with a telescopic tool that you can use from inside your house.
5. Rely on Bar Keepers Friend when it comes to removing stains and rust.
6. Use a pumice stone to break down and clean stubborn toilet rings and caked-on grease without scratching or causing any damage.
7. Keep your baseboards dust-free by reusing old dryer sheets, they'll not only work as a duster but they'll also get rid of static and keep them looking good throughout the week.
8. Get your microwave clean with steam and this lady who is ready to nag you at the sound of the beep.
9. Use an old toothbrush (or this durable brush with scrubbing bristles) to get those hard-to-reach crevices that would normally go totally ignored.
10. Use Borax to create your own detergent or bathroom and toilet bowl cleaner.
11. Bundle some chalk in your closet to help absorb moisture and keep your clothes fresh to death.
12. Get grout lines super clean with a plastic bristle joint brush that's perfect for reaching those nooks and crannies.
13. Use wax paper to get rid of (and prevent) water stains on your faucet.
14. Get rid of mold from ANY surface or material with this handy guide.
16. Cut down on the time it takes you to clean blinds and shades with a microfiber cleaner designed with three removable microfiber sleeves for easy washing.
17. Use dishwashing gloves to remove pet hair from rugs and upholstered furniture.
18. Use the power of the tools you already have by attaching non-scratch scrubber attachments.
19. Try a vent cleaning brush to help clean out your dryer's lint trap.
20. If you have a walk-in shower, a chain hair catcher will collect all the gunk and help prevent clogs.
21. Or get a TubShroom to catch all the hair that would normally clog your pipes.
22. Use baking soda paste to get rid of that gunk that builds up in the crevices of your wood cabinets.
24. Use a dab of toothpaste to clean those pesky mineral deposits that develop on your iron.
25. Clean everything from top to bottom, left to right.
26. Carry all your cleaning supplies in one convenient place so you can pick up and move to your next cleaning destination with ease.
27. Clean your lampshades by passing a lint roller over them; it'll collect all the dust that's nearly impossible to get.
28. Use table salt to clean any grease spills on wooden surfaces and any overflows in your oven.
29. Use Alka-Seltzer to remove algae from bird baths, clean stains off of plastic containers, or even freshen up your fridge.
30. Clean varnished wood with a mixture of olive oil and white vinegar to get it totally clean without any damage.
31. Use an old pillowcase to clean ceiling fan blades; the opening will collect all the dust so it doesn't end up all over your house.
32. Clean your stainless steel appliances with a little cooking oil.
33. Give your dishes that sparkling finish by adding white vinegar to your dishwasher before you run it.
34. Try a dishwasher cleaner and washing machine cleaner, because even though they spend all their time cleaning your things, they still need to be cleaned!
36. And don't forget to dust those lightbulbs!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.