1. First, and most important: Hermione Granger-Weasley is still the world's most badass witch.
2. And Ron and Hermione are still very much together.
3. As are Harry and Ginny.
4. Harry is Head of Magical Law Enforcement.
5. And he's not exactly the world's best dad.
6. Ron is still cracking as many jokes as possible.
7. Rose Granger-Weasley is the most perfect combination of her parents.
8. And there's a little something for the Dramione shippers.
No, I don't mean Draco and Hermione get together. Sorry for getting your hopes up.
Scorpius Malfoy and Rose Granger-Weasley don't ~quite~ get together either, but there's definitely a spark there. Scorpius develops a crush on Rose from their first encounter on the Hogwarts Express (*cough* sound familiar?), and by the end of the play's second half, he's semi-successfully asked her out.