1. Passing on the Apple Care plan
2. Losing in Candy Crush
3. Finding a job
4. Drunk Dialing
5. Reading NSFW emails at work
6. Being a tech nerd
7. Entering the world of online dating
8. Going on a Segway tour with your family
10. Health food nuts
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.