1. CNN used an Instagram photo of Andrea Rebello and her twin sister in Halloween costumes as a visual in a segment about the 21-year-old Hofstra student’s tragic death by police gunfire.
2. On top of the questionable choice of photograph, the production team’s use of the “Ken Burns” pan-and-scan to add movement makes everything about the segment a million times more offensive.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈