1. “Are you hungry? My mom made food.”
The show kicked off with a recording of Kelis’ 5-year-old son, Knight, asking this essential question. Kelis premiered songs from her upcoming album, Food, which drops next month.
2. “She tryin’ to be Mariah?”
When Kelis hit glass-shattering decibels during new song “Cobbler.”
3. “Are those flowers real?”
Followed by, “Are they edible arrangements?”
Notably, that would fit with the Food theme. Alas, the flowers were only garnish.
6. “That trumpet player is a boss.”
True. In fact, her entire ensemble was on point.
7. “Is she going to play ‘Milkshake?’”
Indeed she DID play “Milkshake.” Subsequently, the crowd lost its damn mind and started dancing uncontrollably. She ended the song with: “See? Still fun.” Truer words were never spoken.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- An earthquake that struck central Italy Wednesday has killed at least 37 people, officials say. 150 people are still missing.
- Turkish forces have launched an offensive to help Syrian rebels take the border town of Jarabulus from ISIS and keep it out of Kurdish hands.
- And Donald Trump has often claimed to be "the largest real estate developer in New York," but he isn't.