2. She’s still a puppy now, but next year she will perform all kinds of ambassador duties like leading the TU football team onto the field for home games.
We’re not sure what’s cooler: the team’s new helmets or Goldie’s super-cute TU bandana.
3. She pretty much puts all other ambassadors to shame.
Would you let your ambassador lick you? Didn’t think so. Just look-a-dat face!
4. I mean, it’s her first official week and Goldie has already made it to Good Morning America!
Carrie Underwood just loves Goldie, ya’ll.
5. When compared to other Goldies, she’s the obvious favorite…
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."