2. She’s still a puppy now, but next year she will perform all kinds of ambassador duties like leading the TU football team onto the field for home games.
We’re not sure what’s cooler: the team’s new helmets or Goldie’s super-cute TU bandana.
3. She pretty much puts all other ambassadors to shame.
Would you let your ambassador lick you? Didn’t think so. Just look-a-dat face!
4. I mean, it’s her first official week and Goldie has already made it to Good Morning America!
Carrie Underwood just loves Goldie, ya’ll.
5. When compared to other Goldies, she’s the obvious favorite…
- At least 10 people, including the gunman, are dead after a shooting at a mall in Munich, Germany.
- Hillary Clinton has picked Virginia Sen. Tim Kaine as her running mate. He was considered a favorite for the ticket.
- Employees at a textile factory that made Trump shirts report dangerous, abusive conditions — harsh even for Honduras.