1. The “Landmines.”
Pink and green stains on the couch and tables.
And sand in every crevice of every room.
4. The “Psychological Torture.”
Please God, no.
Is there anything grosser than cookies baked under the heat of a light bulb?
These farms are the Trojan Horse of ants; they will escape and infest the entire house.
After paying money to keep the bugs out, the kids will bring them IN.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.