2. Dug is a dinosaur who also makes a super cute Cupid, because he’s not afraid of commitment.
3. Dug has a very complex relationship with Easter.
4. Dug supports the troops.
5. And Dug is a HUGE fan of “Dad Sweaters,” especially on — but by no means limited to! — Father’s Day.
6. Can you guess who Dug is dressed as?
8. On Halloween, Dug has a sense of humor about his species. Dinosaur jokes!
9. He’s also nationally recognized for his spot-on Elvis impersonation.
10. Dug is admittedly not the biggest fan of Christmas.
The picture fails to capture that Rudolph is animatronic, giving the impression of a struggle.
11. Dug was naturally rooted for the 49ers in this year’s Super Bowl.
12. But was sadly forced to wear this cone of shame when the Ravens won. Damn Ravens! Don’t worry, Dug will get his revenge.
- "It was a wick": Artists, friends, and survivors describe what it was like inside the Oakland warehouse party fire that left at least 9 dead.
- After deciding to end her request for a statewide recount in Pennsylvania, Jill Stein announced she plans to take the issue to federal court Monday.
- Thousands holding flags gathered in Cuba Saturday night to remember the life of Fidel Castro. His burial took place on Sunday.
- "Saturday Night Live" spoofed Donald Trump retweeting weird people, just like the real president-elect 📱😂