2. However, Nickolay Lamm felt something was off.
Surely Cendejaz was overstating Barbie’s natural state. So Lamm decided to remove just the makeup from several dolls, including one from the Bratz line and a Cinderella doll from the official Disney Princess collection.
3. Turns out, Barbie still looks fantastic without makeup.
4. Going to work without makeup, like a boss.
5. She doesn’t seem like she’s wearing that much until you take it off.
6. Bratz become 600% more acceptable to give as a gift to a second-grader.
7. Even Cinderella looks fresh faced and ready to take on her stepfamily.
8. This begs the question, “If dolls look good without makeup, do they even need to include it?”
- Former Secretary of State Colin Powell said he's voting for Hillary Clinton, joining a growing list of top-ranking Republicans who are breaking rank.
- Apple's annual sales have fallen for the first time in 15 years... but the company still makes $100M every day 🍎📉
- 🔎 Transgender rights: How the bathroom fight is dividing top LGBT leaders and could change the future of the movement.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️