2. However, Nickolay Lamm felt something was off.
Surely Cendejaz was overstating Barbie’s natural state. So Lamm decided to remove just the makeup from several dolls, including one from the Bratz line and a Cinderella doll from the official Disney Princess collection.
3. Turns out, Barbie still looks fantastic without makeup.
4. Going to work without makeup, like a boss.
5. She doesn’t seem like she’s wearing that much until you take it off.
6. Bratz become 600% more acceptable to give as a gift to a second-grader.
7. Even Cinderella looks fresh faced and ready to take on her stepfamily.
8. This begs the question, “If dolls look good without makeup, do they even need to include it?”
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster" 😳
- The substance used to assassinate the half-brother of North Korea's leader has been identified as VX nerve agent, a chemical listed as a weapon of mass destruction.
- A Kansas man shot three people after allegedly yelling "get out of my country." He believed two of the victims were Middle Eastern, however they were not.
- Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords told Congress to "face your constituents," after a congressman used her 2011 shooting as justification for not holding a town hall.