2. However, Nickolay Lamm felt something was off.
Surely Cendejaz was overstating Barbie’s natural state. So Lamm decided to remove just the makeup from several dolls, including one from the Bratz line and a Cinderella doll from the official Disney Princess collection.
3. Turns out, Barbie still looks fantastic without makeup.
4. Going to work without makeup, like a boss.
5. She doesn’t seem like she’s wearing that much until you take it off.
6. Bratz become 600% more acceptable to give as a gift to a second-grader.
7. Even Cinderella looks fresh faced and ready to take on her stepfamily.
8. This begs the question, “If dolls look good without makeup, do they even need to include it?”
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌