2. Exhibit A: Red Pandas look like this.
It’s basically a raccoon mashed together with a panda and a Pokemon into a highly deadly dose of adorableness. LOOK AT THEM. They’re so fluffy, I’m gonna die. -Donna Dickens
6. Exhibit C: Red Pandas love to play in the snow for the Internet.
Look how cute they are frolicking the day away! Red Pandas share the rainy forest habitats of their Giant Panda cousins but also can be found in the snowy mountains of Nepal and northern Myanmar (Burma).
7. Exhibit C: Chameleons have super powers
8. They can change their colors! Have fun staying red you stupid red pandas!
19. Remember “Rango”?
20. Exhibit G: Red Pandas haven’t starred in any major motion pictures, but they are great actors.
Hollywood, they are totally open to any part, as long it’s tasteful. Call them!
26. Do the right thing!
27. Fight for the little guys…
28. They need YOU!
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝