1. Thank You, Fast Food Employees!
Without you, everyone would be forced to eat Aunt Mildred’s green Jell-O stuffed with carrots and God knows what else.
2. Thank You, Firefighters!
Without you, Christmas would end in an electrical fire (and tears) from abusing the amount of lights one circuit can conceivably handle.
3. Thank You, Big Box Worker!
Without you, we’d have to wait a whole day (or more!) to return these awful gifts. No I don’t have a receipt.
4. Thank You, Pizza Delivery Guy!
Without you, we’d actually have to put pants on today. #ForeverAlone
5. Thank You, Gas Station Attendant!
Without you, where would we buy last minute booze and cigarettes to keep our family gatherings from turning ugly?
6. Thank You, Mass Transit Workers!
Without you, we’d be forced to drive. And that’s probably a bad idea.
7. Thank You, Hospital Staff!
Without you, where would we go to treat these second degree burns brought on by thinking roasting chestnuts on an open fire was a good idea?
8. Thank You, Movie Theater Employees!
Without you, we’d actually have to talk to our extended families today.
9. Thank You, Police Officers!
Without you, we wouldn’t be driving ten miles under the speed limit because seriously, how many glasses of Egg Nog did I have tonight? Act cool, act cool.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A US federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞