In the comic book world, much like in the real one, having “Doctor” in front of your name garners respect. But is it earned? Somewhere out there, a super-villain diploma mill is making a killing.
Let’s look at the worst offenders.
1. “Doctor” Doom - Nemesis: Fantastic Four
Victor von Doom was expelled from University after causing a massive explosion. He doesn’t even have his Bachelor degree. While Doom may claim to have received his Ph.D. from the Latverian university, it is null and void since you can’t just give yourself doctorates.
2. “Doctor” Spectro - Nemesis: Justice League
Spectro was a fake supervillain created to cover up the exploits of the Captain Atom project. Of course, things went off script when Tom Emery decided to REALLY be a bad guy. Fake or real, Emery doesn’t have a doctorate.
7. “Doctor” Psycho - Nemesis: Wonder Woman
If being a murderous psychopath with an intense hatred of women was enough to qualify for a Ph.D., there’d be a lot more doctors in the world. Edgar Cizko didn’t even graduate college what with being falsely imprisoned for theft.
- The FBI is investigating Hillary Clinton's private email server after it found new Clinton-related emails while looking into Anthony Weiner's sexting.
- An American Airlines plane caught on fire on the runway Friday afternoon at Chicago's O'Hare airport.
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- A woman's 85-year-old grandpa was the flower girl at her wedding ❤️