1. When he made perhaps the ballsiest speech in human history.
2. That time he totally creamed James Franco in a Tolkien showdown.
He famously even beat a Tolkien expert on the set of LOTR because his brain is just that big.
3. When he mastered the alien language of Occupy Wall Street.
4. That time he bared his perfect chest and coquettish pout.
5. Or when he saucily wrapped himself up in stars and stripes.
6. The many times he has bravely fought bears to protect our freedom.
7. Every time he high-fives the under-the-table hand.
8. Every time he's willing to make himself look like an idiot to make a profound satirical point.
Which is very often.
9. When he coached John Kerry before his show out of character and showed just how personable he is.
10. When Oprah interviewed him (also out of character) and you realized he's just actually a chill, normal dude.
11. When, in the same Oprah interview, he and his wife made you realize he might actually be the best husband imaginable.
12. When he made a tribute to Boston after the bombings that managed to be both funny and reverent.
13. When he and Steve Carell sang the National Anthem in harmony and it was beautiful.
14. Every time he, Steve Carell, and Jon Stewart express their total love for each other.
15. When he and Jimmy Fallon had this epic dance-off.
16. Or when he and Olivia Wilde had this act-off.
17. When he and Joseph Gordon Levitt had this awkward exchange.
Yea....leave the wit to the professionals JGL.
18. When he was young and ridiculously adorable.
Like a cuter version of your college science professor.