1. Her Twitter feed is a thing of pure glory.
Seriously. She is the queen bee of tweeting.
2. She keeps it real.
3. She’ll even call out a major magazine for photoshop use.
In a world where the media and advertising continue to set an unrealistic standard of beauty, it’s refreshing to see this kind of attitude.
6. She can rock out with the very best.
Here she is killing it at Nirvana’s Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction. Dave Grohl has said that she gives him hope for the future of pop music.
11. She preaches strength and independence.
“It’s so unhealthy for young girls to be listening to, you know: ‘I’m nothing without you,’” she said in an interview with Fader. “This sort of shirt-tugging, desperate, don’t leave me stuff. That’s not a good thing for young girls, even young people, to hear.”
13. She said this.
15. And this.
16. She has her own unique sense of style.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."