1. First of all, she’s very meta. She just gets it.
4. Even famous people get acne, and she’ll tell you first.
5. And then call out anyone who tries to make it seem like they don’t:
6. She makes keen observations and isn’t afraid to use fancy letter dots in a tweet:
7. She makes sure to let everyone know when celebrities of note are around her:
8. And doxes her famous friends when they spell her name wrong:
9. But also praises other industry people while quoting Beyoncé:
10. She went through a Candy Crush addiction like the rest of us, and wasn’t afraid to use her platform to feed that addiction:
11. She questions celebrities just like regular people do…
12. And also theorizes about them, creating an alternate reality that we can only wish to be a part of:
13. She fully understands the importance of these beautiful things:
17. Just super truthful and doesn’t care about what people think:
19. And enjoys retweeting doge memes of herself:
20. She shares with the rest of us facts about octopuses that we otherwise might not have known:
22. She uses Twitter as a powerful platform to raise awareness for Lizzie Maguire…
23. And also the problems that come with being an LM fan:
WHY NETLIX, LORDE AND THE REST OF US WANT TO KNOW.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World Aids Day — 35 million people have died from Aids-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›