1. First of all, when your whole career as a student starts off like this, you know you're in for an adventure:
2. And even if you get aid, your tuition fees will haunt you to your grave.
3. TBH, "being a student" is basically a synonym for "being broke."
4. Some of your classmates also claim they're broke, even though they're obviously not.
5. Literally every time you want to buy something, you quickly realize that you can't afford it because you're a student:
6. And you're very familiar with this starter pack:
7. Red Bull, Google, and Wikipedia are the names of your best friends.
8. However, when it comes to exams, Google can't help you.
9. Like WTF?
10. That moment when the teacher calls on you to answer the question.
11. When you're too lazy and unmotivated to do anything.
12. But at least you don't have to go to classes every day, like in high school.
13. You always start working on your assignments a day before the deadline.
14. The exams are killing you, but you have your head high.
15. And though your strength is growing weary, we believe in you.
Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed account and create your own Community posts? Get started here!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!