1. Have you ever found yourself watching The Walking Dead and wondering to yourself, ‘Gee, enough with this rag tag group of people romping through the South. I want to know who else out there in the big wide world survived the zombie apocalypse!’
Like, how many of these people from Season One are still alive? NOT MANY AT ALL.
2. Well, Matt Lieberman over at SourceFed has put together this video attempting to answer that very important question.
5. Lieberman is eventually able to pinpoint the outbreak to some time in January 2012, which he averages to Jan. 15. (Of course, he notes, this is pretty incredible given The Walking Dead premiered in 2010, but hey, you can’t ignore those Apple products).
- Donald Trump has picked retired Gen. James "Mad Dog" Mattis for defense secretary, a four-star general who led the US in Iraq.
- Tennessee's massive wildfires have now killed eleven people and destroyed or damaged more than 700 structures.
- Starbucks CEO Howard Shultz is stepping down to focus on the chain's new high-end coffee shops and stores ☕️
- Spanish authorities have accused six professional tennis players of helping to fix 17 matches 🎾💰