2. They have no idea how technology works:
Like, zero idea:
4. But they still love it:
There is nothing finer than a perfectly executed parent-selfie:
And they can do it better than anyone younger than them:
9. Or just walking:
12. They love the hottest new music:
14. They are master photobombers:
Seriously, masters of the craft:
16. And picking their noses in inappropriate places:
17. They have the same sense a humor a 14-year-old has:
18. Maybe a 10-year-old, actually:
19. And they often make no sense at all:
20. They think the weirdest things are fun:
HAVE I MENTIONED THAT THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO USE TECHNOLOGY???
A CHILD KNOWS THIS ANSWER:
But hey, they’re still great.
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Jill Stein filed a federal lawsuit in Pennsylvania for statewide recount of the 2016 election, after she withdrew a request in state court.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎