2. They have no idea how technology works:
Like, zero idea:
4. But they still love it:
There is nothing finer than a perfectly executed parent-selfie:
And they can do it better than anyone younger than them:
9. Or just walking:
12. They love the hottest new music:
14. They are master photobombers:
Seriously, masters of the craft:
16. And picking their noses in inappropriate places:
17. They have the same sense a humor a 14-year-old has:
18. Maybe a 10-year-old, actually:
19. And they often make no sense at all:
20. They think the weirdest things are fun:
HAVE I MENTIONED THAT THEY HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO USE TECHNOLOGY???
A CHILD KNOWS THIS ANSWER:
But hey, they’re still great.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Norma McCorvey, the woman behind the landmark 1973 Supreme Court case, Roe v. Wade, has died in Texas at 69.
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."