1. Try to breathe and swallow at the same time. You can't.
2. It's also impossible to hum while holding your nose.
3. If you folded a piece of paper 42 times, it would reach to the moon.
4. Coconuts kill more people than sharks every year. Same with cows.
5. "umop apisdn" is "upside down" spelled upside down with different letters of the alphabet.
6. Poppy seeds look like this under a microscope:
7. New York City is further south than Rome, Italy.
8. Scotland is farther north than Alaska.
9. Not only is Reno, Nevada, west of Los Angeles, but so are six state capitals.
10. If you're in Detroit and you walk south, you'll actually walk into Canada.
11. Maine is the closest US state to Africa.
12. North Korea and Finland are separated by one country:
13. The probability of you drinking a glass of water that contains a molecule of water that also passed through a DINOSAUR is almost 100%.
14. There are more tigers in Texas than the rest of the world.
15. And these two songs have the exact same tune:
16. There are fewer atoms on Earth than there are ways to shuffle a deck of cards.
17. A "butt load" is an actual unit of measurement, equivalent to 126 gallons.
18. There is enough iron in your body to make a 3-inch nail.
19. "Will Will Smith smith?" and "Will Smith will smith" are sentences that make complete sense.
20. When the first Star Wars came out, France was still executing people with the guillotine.
21. Anne Frank and Martin Luther King Jr. were born in the same year.
22. Shakespeare and Pocahontas both lived during the same time.
23. And Charles Darwin and Abraham Lincoln have the same exact birthday — down to the year.
24. The lint that collects in the bottom of your pockets has a name — gnurr.
25. Cambridge University is older than the Aztec empire.
26. Beethoven and George Washington were alive at the same time — in fact, George Washington was in his forties when Beethoven was born.
27. Monsters, Inc. came out closer to the fall of the Berlin Wall than to 2016.
28. And 2002 is as close to 2016 as 2030 is.
29. One million seconds is 11 days. One billion seconds is 33 years. A billion is a lot.
30. This is what the inside of a Magic Eight Ball looks like:
31. Cleopatra was alive closer to the invention of the iPhone than the construction of the Great Pyramid.
32. Every two minutes, we take more pictures than all of humanity did in the 19th century.
33. It rains diamonds on Saturn and Jupiter.
34. Humans share 50% of their DNA with bananas.
35. And, finally, "dog food lid" backwards is "dildo of God."