Earlier today, Norm Macdonald, (who you should follow on Twitter if you a) love Breaking Bad, b) love golf, and c) love gambling) posited this theory that the final episode of Breaking Bad, “Felina,” was actually nothing but a fantasy. Sounds a little far-fetched…until:
29. At this point Norm realized New Yorker writer Emily Nussbaum had already written about the whole thing being a dream a few days before:
You can check it out here.
33. And what about the title of the episode, “Felina”?
- President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump had their first dance to Frank Sinatra's "My Way" at an inaugural ball 🇺🇸
- On his first day in office President Trump signed an executive order to "minimize the economic burden" of the Affordable Care Act.
- Over 200 people were arrested as anti-Trump protesters and police clashed in Washington, DC, during the inauguration.
- Flights around the country are packed with pink as people stream into the nation's capital for the Women's March on Washington 👭 💖