Earlier today, Norm Macdonald, (who you should follow on Twitter if you a) love Breaking Bad, b) love golf, and c) love gambling) posited this theory that the final episode of Breaking Bad, “Felina,” was actually nothing but a fantasy. Sounds a little far-fetched…until:
29. At this point Norm realized New Yorker writer Emily Nussbaum had already written about the whole thing being a dream a few days before:
You can check it out here.
33. And what about the title of the episode, “Felina”?
- One person died and more than 100 others were injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken.
- Fans of Donald Trump say Bill Clinton's past indiscretions are fair game at the next debate.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.