Earlier today, Norm Macdonald, (who you should follow on Twitter if you a) love Breaking Bad, b) love golf, and c) love gambling) posited this theory that the final episode of Breaking Bad, “Felina,” was actually nothing but a fantasy. Sounds a little far-fetched…until:
29. At this point Norm realized New Yorker writer Emily Nussbaum had already written about the whole thing being a dream a few days before:
You can check it out here.
33. And what about the title of the episode, “Felina”?
- Two weeks until Nov 8, there is no shortage of election forecasts. BuzzFeed's data reporters break down what the numbers really mean.
- Confused refugees question what's next as French authorities begin to clear out the Calais "Jungle" camp.
- Obamacare premiums will jump an average 25% in 2017, but federal officials say subsidies will keep costs low for most people.
- The first Gilmore Girls trailer is finally here and it looks like Luke and Lorelai are together 💛☕️