Nothing is worse than when your candy breaks.
8. NO. I mean yes? NOOOOOOO.
My thumbs still hurt.
Being stuck in Mount Moon with no repels is my own personal hell.
The fedora of the ’90s.
Still crying from this.
23. And Fred Durst:
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, over 90 arrested.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.