2. Getting attacked by a yo-yo:
3. Having a seagull steal your ice cream:
4. Having the screen name “meatrocket8”:
5. Forgetting how a door works:
6. Following this person on Twitter:
Or being friends with this person on Facebook:
8. Nic Cage mixed with a LEGO guy:
9. This happening:
10. Or THIS:
11. Or THIS:
12. Or THIS:
13. And especially THIS:
And on Tumblr:
17. Wearing your pants like this:
19. The very rare 360 teabag:
23. Synchronized swimming faces:
27. Having this happen to you:
Oh, wait, I’m wrong. There is literally NOTHING worse than your Facebook friends talking about politics.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- The White House blocked several media ooutlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by Press Secretary Sean Spicer.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.