2. Getting attacked by a yo-yo:
3. Having a seagull steal your ice cream:
4. Having the screen name “meatrocket8”:
5. Forgetting how a door works:
6. Following this person on Twitter:
Or being friends with this person on Facebook:
8. Nic Cage mixed with a LEGO guy:
9. This happening:
10. Or THIS:
11. Or THIS:
12. Or THIS:
13. And especially THIS:
And on Tumblr:
17. Wearing your pants like this:
19. The very rare 360 teabag:
23. Synchronized swimming faces:
27. Having this happen to you:
Oh, wait, I’m wrong. There is literally NOTHING worse than your Facebook friends talking about politics.
- Donald Trump just announced he will "totally accept" the election results….if he wins.
- People are really pissed over this "Grab Her By The Brain" campaign based on Donald Trump's comments about women.
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.