5. A cat version of the corgi exists: the munchkin cat.
And the voice of Mickey Mouse and the voice of Minnie Mouse got married in real life…
Wayne Allwine and Russi Taylor.
The voice actor of SpongeBob and the voice actor of Plankton’s computer wife are married in real life…
Tom Kenny and Jill Talley.
Charlie and the waitress from “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” are married in real life…
And JD and Turk are actually best friends in real life.
6. Spiders can’t fly.
9. If you fake laugh long enough, you’ll actually start to laugh really hard.
10. A group of flamingos is called a flamboyance.
21. Rats laugh when tickled.
22. In 1957, the BBC ran a story about how spaghetti was growing on trees in Switzerland. So many people believed the hoax that the BBC was flooded with calls from people asking how to plant their own spaghetti tree.
The BBC’s response was simply, “Place a sprig of spaghetti in a tin of tomato sauce and hope for the best.”
24. A monkey was once tried and convicted for smoking a cigarette in South Bend, Indiana.
26. The Beatles used “love” 613 times in their songs.
28. Some window washers at children’s hospitals surprise the kids by dressing up like superheroes.
Update: An earlier version of this post didn’t sufficiently credit this Reddit post as the inspiration for a number of the items in this list.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀