1. So, when you follow a shark on Twitter, you generally expect to see stuff like this:
3. But the best part, and the part where you really have to nail the shark persona down, is who you actually follow:
I would have also accepted Phish or Fiona Apple (though I can’t say for sure if sharks eat apples).
- The FBI will reopen its investigation into Hillary Clinton's private email server after discovering new emails.
- Former employees of Palantir, one of Silicon Valley's most valuable startups, are struggling to cash out of stock options 📉
- Russia has been blocked from serving on the UN Human Rights Council in a surprising vote.
- Here are some of the best Vines to watch before Twitter kills it 💀