1. So, when you follow a shark on Twitter, you generally expect to see stuff like this:
3. But the best part, and the part where you really have to nail the shark persona down, is who you actually follow:
I would have also accepted Phish or Fiona Apple (though I can’t say for sure if sharks eat apples).
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- Rick Perry, who famously wanted to abolish the Energy Department, said at his confirmation hearing to lead the Energy Department he now rejects "recommending its elimination."
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? That's thanks to Chinese selfie app Meitu. Say cheese 📸