1. If your morning routine looks something like this:
2. If every time you get assigned an essay, you just sort of react like this:
3. And this:
4. But then five minutes before class, it’s like this…
5. And during the test, it’s like this:
6. But just eventually turns into this:
7. If your face looked like this when you got a bad grade during first semester…
8. And looks like this when you get a bad grade now:
12. And your last day of winter break went something like this:
13. If every time you walk into class, you say this to yourself:
14. Or this:
15. And whenever a teacher asks you a question, you react like this:
17. If your face when the teacher keeps you even 30 seconds late looks like this:
18. And you do this every time the bell rings:
19. If whenever someone asks you if you did your homework, you say this:
20. And whenever someone says you have a test today you react like this:
23. And you just want to say this to every teacher who asks why you’re so late:
24. If you’re worried that college or the real world is going to go something like this:
25. Because this is currently going on in your brain:
26. But in the end, you’ve only got a few short months left, so things are starting to look a lot like this:
27. And this:
- Donald Trump's campaign chief Stephen Bannon said "he doesn't like Jews," according to his ex-wife.
- Facebook shifts to algorithms to decide which stories to highlight in its trending news section after allegations of liberal bias at the company.
- Far-right protesters climbed Berlin's famous Brandenburg Gate to protest against refugees. About 1.1 million asylum-seekers arrived in Germany last year.