2. Or serial “Wasup-ers”:
3. Because if you had it your way, most conversations would probably go just like this:
5. And usually it’s something stupid:
6. And half the people who message you barely know you in the first place:
8. And they pretend to be your mom:
9. Most of the time the message is from a huge creep too:
10. Big ol’ creep:
12. Just when you don’t think it can get any creepier…
13. It gets creepier:
15. And they only end up leaving you confused:
17. Or something you might not feel comfortable answering:
18. So then you have to start making excuses:
19. And some of them are more believable than others:
21. Or this:
22. Besides, there’s nothing more relaxing than browsing like this:
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉